-->

5 Collection Poem For A Good Friend Nice

    Poem For A Good Friend


    Poem For A Good Friend- This time I wanted to share my poem collection about a true friend and best friend moment in a word of a poem. Because best friend always took part in my life journey, we can’t be here, achieve many positive things without them.

    Their support, their feeling, makes us keep move forward. By that experience I want to share in a poem word, let’s take a look at the collection below


    Poem For A Good Friend - Friendship Poem



    Friendship Poem
    Poem For A Good Friend


    1. friendship Poem : Missing You


    Remembered when a time
    We meet coincidence
    Don’t know what to say
    We feel sway and tried to go away
    But that’s not happen
    Nature wanted us to blend together each other

    At first, it may feel strange
    But after so many things happen with you
    I realize you are the purest friends that I ever had
    You are my true best friend

    Which is always there when I need it
    Who always there when I was drowning
    In the deep ocean of sorrow
    Share and laughing together
    Even when I was bad,
    You keep standing there .

    Believe that I will survive
    From the misery of my past
    I will not forget
    our times together
    Because it impresses me so much
    Your beauty and your soul are perfect

    I wish you always happy
    It is worth to have that for someone like you
    Because of a beautiful person like you
    Friends come and go,
    But true friends always stay there
    Their feeling will always spread out everywhere


    2. Best Friend Poem: Sincerity 


    I read about the dark story of life
    Who never found the light
    Someone tries to help
    Try to save him from the hole
    Pure and without fear

    I don’t want to be a hero
    Or a good guy
    I just can’t see my best friend down
    I feel hurt when seeing that thing
    I don’t know why,
    All I know just helping and learning

    For me, a true friend is a treasure
    they are the light when the dark come
    They are freshwater in the middle of the desert
    A perfect cure for the emptiness soul

    Many people keep judging each other
    Yeah I know, It's not easy to give advice
    Without being a judge at once

    But all I want is not like that
    All of this is pure
    The good things are for my things
    And my best friend is my everything

    I hope we can be like this forever
    Honest, pure and no force at all
    Just appreciate each other
    To maintain this forever

    Friendship Poem
    Poem For A Good Friend


    3. Poem of a best friend: One heart, one soul


    Friend...
    The road in front of us is hard
    I believe we can take a ride
    Pass through all the rock
    Without fear of getting knock

    It’s not an easy track,
    To survive and chase the dream
    In the world that so cruel in reality
    But as long as we are together
    As long as we are united
    All the hard things will bow down

    We have knowledge
    We are determined person
    And we are people with a strong spirit
    That's enough to face the storm
    In the journey that will be last forever

    encourage is important
    Giving hand, while we must keep the stand
    Unite our vision
    Then believe it can be achieved
    Love each other
    Treat each other
    Forgive each other
    That’s how to maintain the power
    The power of friendship that will last forever

    4. Friendship Poem: Stay Away for Good


    What's wrong with you
    You avoid when I ask
    You answered the phone modestly
    You're really not as usual

    A friend who is always cheerful
    Now suddenly silent
    One thousand words not even cross
    Have I hurt you before?
    If yes, please forgive me

    And suddenly the unexpected news came
    From a relative of mine
    It turns me out to feel the pain
    The silent friend is there for a reason

    He was sick can’t breathe easily
    Stay on the hospital
    And makes me feel alone


    I just want to say something
    One chance in my lifetime
    To speak the truth about my feeling
    Even the condition is bad
    I still love you, from the start
    And from the last breath, we have


    5. Friendship Poem: Hello My Best Friend


    Today is so bright
    As bright as the morning sun
    bright my day, so I’m not feel sway
    I move with more spirit
    To go into a great place
    To see the great person in my life

    I go into his house to send a gift
    It’s a birthday moment of my best friend
    The most annoying person
    Is the person that I gave present

    Sound silly, but yes, it was me
    Sometimes we joke entire day for sure
    But sometimes serious things must be done

    Thank you for your word wisdom
    Your patience always break up the silent
    Maybe I’m to shy to admit
    You are my bad friend
    And also you are my best friend, hahaha…

    -------------------------------------------------- -

    Having a friend who understands us is certainly very meaningful and imprints in each of our lives. Apart from family, friends are the people who know best about our personalities without being judgmental. This time the best friend's poem takes a variety of themes and perspectives about true friends who always leave a heart, just check the Poem collection below ...



    LihatTutupKomentar