-->

4+ Poem From Teacher To Student Sample Learning

    Poem From Teacher To Student


    Poem From Teacher To Student - School is one of the places that give us knowledge and relationship, many things we can learn while we are schooling. School also give me an inspiring moment to write some of the poems that related to our life. So, let's see my collection school poem below, and I hope you can take something on it…



    school poem
    Education Poem

    Education Poem Meaningful


    1.  Education Poem Temporary Place


    Schools bear the witness of my body and soul
    Develop slowly day by day
    To awake my potential
    And see the things more clear
    A temporary place,
    Where I can’t be here forever
    But they leave something for me
    A memory of friendship and mind open

    That's the school
    The place who always make you cool
    A place of achievement
    To make some agreement

    School...
    that's a simple word
    Who never get old
    Many dream and idea
    Many sound and cheers
    Represented by this temporary place

    Bring us some motivation
    To get along well with innovation
    To answer every challenge
    In our next life future
    Many wanderers on the earth
    Came from this place
    A place of knowledge
    To see the world from the edge

    2. Education Poem Become Butterfly


    The gate greet me every morning
    Together with the sun above,
    say hello to my friend,
    get along each other fence
    Wait the moment to start my day
    And soon it will be started

    Not far away,
    Sound of bell ringing
    One by one enter the class
    Prepared to take something to compare

    The steps of the master come,
    Repeat what has been done
    Blend us together forever
    Bring the challenge for us, to make some value progress

    So our potential can grow
    To make some changes
    To make a better living
    In our next future,
    No more feeling insecure

    And when we all finished
    Later will become
    A nice and tiny butterflies
    Beautiful, and so colorful
    Fly high chasing dream
    In the blue sky and never cry

    school poem
    Education Poem


    3. Education Poem Chasing The Knowledge


    Hot and rain I don’t care
    My steps are steady,
    Keep moving forward
    To study at school never feel tirelessly
    I don’t want to complain
    And never give up

    It’s an opportunity can’t be wasted
    I’m not let my ground hold me back
    My dream is there,
    And I want to to go there

    Pray give me more strength
    Science gives the light of knowledge
    Both of them can send the dark away
    Life will be more colorful
    Cherish everyday
    To conquer the world someday

    4. Education Poem Imagine If…?


    Schools gave us the light
    Turn the dark and make us polite
    Open our mind and take the chance

    If there is no school in the nation
    There will be no civilization
    Humanity will drop down
    Leave the ignorance to rule the plain

    No school, it's not cool
    Don’t let the dream go away
    Keep our foot on the ground
    And be the person who will take the overcome

    5. Education Poem Clean And Beauty Place


    The flowers bloom
    The garden full of colors
    The student looks happy, not scrappy
    The clean place makes a positive flow
    Bring the peace on the place
    Make our lesson deeper
    The process growing
    Fill our mind flowing
    See the flowers bloom
    Color my school day
    So I’m not feel sway


    That is five Education Poem based on school life. I hope it can give us an inspiring moment, and feel the positive things. Don’t forget to subscribe to get our latest articles and feel free to see the contact on the menu, thanks and happy reading...!

    LihatTutupKomentar