-->

4 Poems For Your Best Friend Life Lesson

    Poems For Your Best Friend


    Poems For Your Best Friend - Every journey has its own stories, and friendship always makes the whole story more clearly. Not all of the friends can be a best friend, so make sure you open up your feeling with the right person of your friend. By the way, the poem below is my collection poem about farewell things in our life, especially the moment with our best friend. So, take a look at the short poem below, please…



    best friend
    Poems For Your Best Friend

    Poems For Your Best Friend About Farewell


    1. Friendship Poem: See You Again


    Like the sky above
    who not always look bright
    Sometimes the sun covered by the cloud
    And the clouds turn into black

    Like our friendship
    It’s so up and down
    Sometimes we agreed with something
    Sometimes we ended up in a debate

    But that things make us strong
    Feel more connected
    And feel understanding each other more

    Now is the time for the gates to be open up
    The flower started to bloom
    Flows time by time
    To start a new adventure

    Here we are,
    Standing on the edge
    See the sky, look for the future
    Chase the life within our dream

    Maybe the distance block us
    Maybe daily life makes us busy
    But it doesn’t change the fact
    That we are still connected
    Don’t feel lousy, it just a game full of misery

    I don’t know, can we meet again someday
    Still don’t have an idea about that
    The things I know that you are my best friend
    Always and forever be the same
    I’m not changing my view on you
    You are you,
    Still like the old-time before

    2. Friends Poem: You Still My Best Friend


    It's been four years past
    We struggle in the beauty of friendship
    Whatever we've been through together
    From sadness, sorrow, hurt and breakup
    and chase the dream, and live in love
    Happy ever after

    The distance only limited to the number of kilometers
    Time is limited to numbers in seconds and hours
    But my love is not limited by the numbers
    Even though the time make us old
    That doesn’t mean we must feel bold

    friendship poems for a friend
    Poems For Your Best Friend


    3. Friendship Poem: Goodbye My Friend ...


    This pain so deep
    crushed my heart feel so hard
    I don’t care about the world
    I just want to hear you say the word

    I have been waiting for two months
    You wake up from your long sleep
    Trapped in two dimension
    Between life and death
    The eyes open but still unconscious

    I wish I could say
    My feeling about you
    I already forgive you
    And I want you to come back
    To make some good play

    The time is already up
    I know the truth will hurt me a lot
    But I still don’t believe
    I still don’t prepare yet

    No want scold me again
    Or arguing with me
    It feels different
    When you are not there

    I look up your condition day by day
    Hope for good progress
    But it seems you are getting more far away
    I don’t know how to say
    Just ended up in sadness

    Goodbye my friend
    There is always your name on my pray
    God will protect you
    Guide you into a perfect place
    Saving you for the last


    4. Friendship Poem: From Friend To Be A Lover


    This feeling is normal
    attraction by knowing each other
    The same thing happens with the others
    I know you more and more
    As time goes by

    Friendship always come for me
    But being a lover is perfect for me
    I’m not forcing you into this feeling
    Just try to share something
    And I hope we can be more understanding

    The more hours that we spent together
    The more heart being touch by the love
    This feeling deeper and deeper
    I feel pressure makes it feel heavier

    I decided to end
    Close this book forever
    Let me go, free my wings
    I don’t want to hurt you
    I choose to go away
    To see you happy someday

    Please keep remember
    That you are still my fairy
    Always adores you, even the old-time comes

     --------------------------------------------------

    That it’s all guys, the Poems For Your Best Friend moment. Don't forget to subscribe and share with your friends, maybe they will appreciate more and make the connection even strong later. I hope the poem above brings some inspiration to us, and bye, for now, see you later guys…

    LihatTutupKomentar