-->

5 Poems For Your Best Friend Cool

    Poems For Your Best Friend


    Poems For Your Best Friend- Right now I want to share some friendship poem that based on my experience before. Because life is different when there is no bestfriend in our life. So by that moment, I want to express my emotion with the poem words, as my appreciate things for my old friends before. Let's take a look my poem below...



    friendship poems
    Poems For Your Best Friend

    Friendship Poem For A Best Friend



    1. Friendship Poem: Forever Be Friend


    I know I’m doing wrong
    I'm not a perfect friend
    You're right, we can't be together forever
    Sometimes there’s a thing that can’t be shared

    However, can you skip that for a moment?
    All hope that we share before
    All dreams that still hanging on the sky
    All things that block us now and later
    It’s a test for us, to complete the journey

    I want you to know
    I can trade everything on my life
    To keep you by my side
    It’s pure and honest

    Friend,
    From now on and later on
    I will always love you
    Even though we are different
    Even when the things going in our way

    I still believe that the power of friendship can’t break
    We will be there and team up together
    Share the moment here and after until last forever

    2. Friendship Poems: Only You 


    How long have you been being as a friend?
    How much time have you spent with me?
    Don't you feel it about the time pass by
    Everything goes beautifully perfectly

    The longer we spent together
    My love is getting bigger
    I don’t want to lose you
    I just want to spend my life with you

    Hopefully, we stay together
    Become friends until the end of time
    Without worrying about the things,
    that hard to over become

    3. Friendship Poems: About Our Friendship


    To my best friend,
    Hopefully, we are always like this
    Write a journey with golden ink
    Perfect in a life full of joke and never cry

    Oh, my best friend,
    Don't ever leave me,
    Or forget about me
    Even the distance look far away
    Please try to understand
    About the moment, about the feeling.

    My best friend,
    Although in the end, we are all alone
    But in my heart, you always be there
    As part of my life journey
    That color my life without any misery

    friendship poems
    Poems For Your Best Friend


    4. Friendship Poems: For My Little Friends


    My best friend,
    How long have we been friends like this?
    Close and always sticky
    Not getting away even the storm is on my way

    Wishing that our friendship
    Never be over and always life forever
    In happiness and sorrow
    We walk forward to climb the hill up

    Being with you my wound feel nothing
    Being with you I Feel stronger each day
    No more tears and cry
    No more feel tired

    Hopefully, there is no time limit
    For our friendship,
    Hopefully, there is no distance
    For our feeling together


    You and I, we will keep moving forward
    No matter what happens,
    You are my best friend
    And I believe we can move forward till the end

    5. Friendship Poem: The Color of My Life


    My best friend
    You are like the shadow that’s always there for me
    You are heart warmer when it's all getting colder
    You're the curtain when the sun shining bright,

    My best friend,
    I believe that,
    Half of my soul is possessed
    However, you also gave me the other parts
    Combine our soul together, no time limit

    I hope you always stay here
    Always be on my side
    Always encouraging without judging
    Thanks for everything my friend,
    You though me a lesson
    About the meaning of friendship
    Make my day full with a smile
    Make my soul feel so color

    ----------------------------------------

    Okay guys, that the Poems For Your Best Friend. I hope there is a lot of things that we can get from the poem above. Don’t forget to subscribe and add or follow my contact media, and feel free to read and I hope it can inspire us later, see ya…


    LihatTutupKomentar