-->

My Collection Poem Of Nature So Meaningful

    Earth Gives us many things to learn and understand. When we try to come back to nature we can feel the emotion of peace and a moment of reflection in our life. So, the next thing we can be a better person with a fresh and wide open-minded individual. With these nature poems below I want to share about nature in words of poem that full meaning of life. Let’s take a look at the nature poem below…
    nature picture



    Nature Poem Full Of Meaning


    1. Nature Poem: The Beauty Of The Beach

    The beach wind so cool and fresh
    Bring the energy to lift some misery
    The waves hit rock hard
    With rhythm, they move eternally
    I meet this harmony, in my emptiness

    I wish my life could be calm like this
    The great moment in my life enjoy the beach
    Alone, just me and the beach no one bothering
    Fix my broken heart
    So I can’t feel pain about the past anymore

    My eyes can’t stop looking on into the water
    They are spark clear under the blue sky
    And the white sand surrounds me softly

    Then I lay on the sand beach
    Try to reach something deep on me
    It’s my mind and my soul
    Blend together in peace and calm harmony


    -----------------------------------

    2. Nature Poem: Hidden Paradise 

     Move by the light steps
     Climb a place higher
    To reach the edge after
     Can’t be denied how beautiful it looks

     Green of trees seeing wide open
     Bring the calm and peace moment
     The cool air strike me fair
     Adding more sensation of life with nature

     The river waters shimmering side
     Play a nice song by nature
    A cure for stress and as a medicine
     Try to blend with them
    To find the rhythm of life

     When seeing the waterfall
    My body can’t move
    See the big water flows by the rock valley
    It’s just like a fairy tale
    Without anyone to tell

     Try the water near the fall
    It’s so fresh and cool
    The water so clean and clear
    We can see the bottom
    And feel the purity on it

     I spent a moment there
     Try to restart my soul
    So I can back again with huge power
    To move forward, step more far away
     Thanks to nature who gave me strength
    To move and face my eternal pain

    ---------------------------------------

    3. Nature Poem: The Natural Chanting

     The sky bright and blue
     The sound of nature start the day
     From the faraway forest
    The wind swings into wild moving
     Touch everything,
     In every corner of the field

     Green grass field widely open
     neat and clear by the eyes seeing
     Never bored starring them
    Never tired stand to seeing them

     while the raindrops fall down
    The tickling body that was empty
     Feels like floating into the past moment
     When grandma is still singing a song
     A song of nature that is my own culture

     A cup of sweet coffee
     Bring the warm moment on the wet rainy days
     And the rainbow crosses the horizon
     Stun me with their color under the grey cloud
     The rain, the rainbow, the field,
    All of them blend together to sing a great song of nature
    That is truly natural
     Without the intervention of the higher-ups

     This is where I feel the freedom
    Free from things that put me on the jail life
     No need to excess wealth to enjoy the peace
     The only joy is there
     Everything is so simple
     But it was hard to find out


    Try to find this perfect rainy moment
    And you will find something different
    The air, the looks, and the feeling
    They are changes by the rain
    Never chase the train
    Because they always be there,
    And will pick us again…


    ----------------------------

    `nature picture

    Environment Nature Poem


     Nature Poem: Pollution

     The roar of industry machine
     So noisy and lossy
     flogging endlessly
    To fulfill his own mastery

     The worker's lookup
    Their eyes full of sorrow
    Hold the tired fear getting fired

     They stay strong to keep survive
    So they can pay the bill
    Without worry about any milk
     Covers by the flashlights
     Glowing and so annoying
     Witness human life
    Workday by day
    Night by night
    Tirelessly in their own misery

     Their heart feels sad
     Being sliced a little bit
     The healthy drowning
    The look so tiring
     Will they be alright?
     Or there must be someone care of it
    Or just blame the condition without a solution

     Who is to blame
     Who will give the shoulder to them
     The poor dad will bring death
    No one fit by the poor
    Just force by the culture

     Live in a big city dying probably
    Try to get out of the system
    Can’t hold the pressure
    It’s all about lust and human nature

    -------------------------------------

    Nature Changing

     One, Two, Three
     Shady trees spread wide open
     but they bow down someone tries to cut down
     I don't know what this land will be
     The green that used to fresh our eyes
     Now it's bald and has nothing left more

     Everything has changed
    The green becomes grey
    They wide become neat
    Many floods appear
     bring terror and fears

     The earth-shaking,
    Feel drunk to see the wrath of nature
     I wondering why,
    Why beauty must go
    Why the freshwater must dry
    I just don’t know, really
     It’s too strange we try to change the nature
    Nature changes by us!

     Will our earth be like this
     Dry and cold and die by the old
    Will it be broken like this
    Become two pieces without left any spaces

     People getting so greedy
    Taking a lot of things from nature
    Not throwback to keep them stable
    We must try to keep remains and sustainable
     If not us who care for them, who else..?
    LihatTutupKomentar