-->

9 Evening Poem Of Nature With Life Meaning


    The evening poem is an expression when we enjoy the sunset time. There is a lot of pleasure when we sit and see the sunset coming. The time will change and we see perfect panorama there. Spend some time to watch the sunset, feel the evening with a fresh mind and let the flows come in
    nature girl



    Evening Poem Of Nature


    1. Evening Poem: The Truth Is Never Hide

    This Beautiful world
    Will cover me in affection
    Get me into some attraction
    And will cover me in calmness
    When the sky changes slowly

    The evening winds move fast
    Surprise me but it’s cool and warm
    While the sun goes down
    Rest for a moment
    To keep up the balance

    the time changes so elegance
    Hide my suffer by a day life
    So many things I wanna do
    But as far as I go
    The truth cannot be hide
    It will flow into the right direction
    No matter you try hard to stop
    They will find the way
    And bring the right things


    Maybe later the nature will be forgotten
    But for me, they are last forever
    Speak the truth behind the time
    And we realize that the truth is never hide


    2. Evening Poem: My Expressions

    I just sit on the edge
    Stare out the sky with cozy eyes
    The shinning day will disappear
    Turn into dark cover by the starlight

    The wide blue sky has gone for a while
    turn into dark, with sparkling star
    A million colors shine brightly

    How they can appear?
    It just like set by the timer
    To show up and perform their light
    Hmm, so many mysteries in our life

    Sitting near to face the fear
    Try to look up for a miracle
    Within imagination
    And the past come to me
    Reflection in my humiliations

    I feel alone and my vision has gone
    But I must survive and started to move on
    When the dawn has come,
    I should carry on,
    My own step
    And walk into the right path


    3. Evening Poem: Memories of Love

    When the evening comes,
    The clouds moved away
    Change the color of life
    With a blank sky and nothing to fear

    As lovers, we have come to this
    A pool of love without guile
    Under the big tree,
    With the wind breeze near my ears
    We sit and watch the stone bridge
    The goose come and go,
    Like a bow pulled by the master
    Leave the pond hide within the shadow

    Now, you are gone forever
    Leave the memories
    Love has turned away
    And make me sway in sorrow

    The swans are pure and clear
    They swim freely, smooth and gently
    But in the end, they are gone by the time goes by
    Just like my love who are gone
    Drifting away and never coming back

    4. Evening Poem: Dawn And Dusk

    Dawn…
    Every time I think for rest my everything
    Every time you come, To wake up my daydream,
    To give a purpose in my path

    Dusk…
    You are not the only one in the place.
    You grow for forgiveness,
    You grow to become one

    Dawn…
    Maybe the blue sky is the reason,
    For your downfall or for the resurrection
    It was connected
    The Earth and the sky,
    Has a strong feeling of life
    About our existence
    What we must to do,
    And what happens next,
    In here afterlife

    nature photo


    5. Evening Poem: Blessings Day

    Every night
    The horizon lights up
    Spinning pink in the sky
    Fade to blue and purple
    Upside the maple
    And come back for later
    Bless for that time
    It’s a pleasure to see the miracle
    Every day it’s a blessing day


    Each time the sunset moment come
    The atmosphere feels different
    There are no things that are exactly the same
    Differences flow every day
    We have to find out
    And start to come out
    Looking for ourself reflections moment

    Above the sea
    Or through the wide sky
    Out in the meadow
    Or in the apartment
    We can still feel something,
    Something that never returns,
    That was the beautiful sunset

    Their smooth color stayed for a while
    And will disappear and changes.

    This is why
    Wherever we go
    One thing remains the same.
    The sun is always set
    The nature always change every day
    Come into the dark moment
    And will change to be light later
    Enjoy the sunset wherever we are
    It was a blessing moment on our last day

    6. Evening Poem: We Meet Again

    Right outside the beach
    Someone is waiting for me
    Standing still outside the sunset
    That is my destiny, full of energy

    I Lie down on the sand
    Deep and calm, find the treasure of mind
    Feel the Love forever in the heart

    Waiting for someone so long
    Alone by the beach, I wait here
    Waiting the right moment to come
    We will come home together
    Share our loves forever
    I hope we meet again soon
    By the beach who witness
    For my eternal loneliness

    nature girl


    7. Evening Poem: Moment Of Sorrow

    Bring me the sunset,
    In a glass cup of tea
    While constantly bust-up
    By the old memory of times

    Makes my feeling so blue
    I can feel anything
    To much haze on my mind
    But in the evening come
    Greet me smile brightly

    I feel more calm and steady
    Set my step to a different path
    And will walk alone leave the past behind
    Free my mind and free my soul

    Write to me how many notes there are
    How many trips have been done
    How many cups have been spent
    It just nothing compared with the journey

    Let's sit for a moment,
    looking the Evening sky
    is there any future for us tomorrow?
    Or it just only a moment of sorrow

    8. Evening Poem: Evening and Sadness

    The golden light from the west bank
    Sink on the surface of the sea,
    Awake the old dreams,
    Try to hold the present time
    Without any limit of time

    The past has written her own story
    Leave a bitter memory
    And the time goes by
    My wound no longer feels deep
    There is no time for drama
    No more pain,
    And no time for fake love
    Just looking for peace and calm
    That lead to my faith for happiness


    I don't laugh or care;
    My soul and spirit are half asleep
    Going nowhere without purpose
    We float on slow flow,
    Carried by the emotions of the waves of life
    While life is a dream of eternity
    And every time of joy,
    There’s always a sadness that follows by

    9. Evening Poem: Sunset Time

    There are times when we are born
    And time when we all gonna die
    Every day we watch the sunrise
    And every day we watch the sunset
    Rise means new hope,
    While the opposite mean reflection

    The sunrise brings us joy
    While the sunset bring affection
    They come and go as time goes by
    Keep the balance of life
    So we can feel the gift from above

    Let's get ready for the sunrise
    New hope will come for sure
    Don’t get too late
    Or we gonna miss the date

    ----------------------------------

    Okay, guys, that’s all the nature poem by the evening time perspective. I hope we can learn something by the present in the evening time. Don’t forget to subscribe and follow my Facebook or Instagram in my contact menu…see you later have a nice reading guy…


    LihatTutupKomentar