-->

6 Nature Poems Life Reflection Deep Meaning

    This time I will share some nature poems for the reflection of life. Because our existence in nature is full of lessons, so we can take some positive things while we watch nature itself. Let's take a look at the nature poem below.



    nature view

    Nature Poem Life Reflection


    1. Nature Poem: Blooming Flowers

    I want to tell you guys
    about the sunflowers that I found
    When walking on the sidewalk
    Waved like a kite, then curled pretty
    That times I never forget
    I feel the beauty of nature
    The feeling that I never felt before

    I want to live quietly,
    like a blooming flower
    Its beauty and last forever
    And later they will grow without sorrow

    *Sometimes we did not notice the beautiful things around us, even blooming flowers have a deep meaning about the meaning of life. We can see the meaning of the process and the beautiful things inside it. All life in this world needs process, nothing can be done instantly, they need space and when the time comes, they will show their beauty…

    2. Nature Poem: Learning Around

    In puppies who are sleep
    see their stomach breathe softly
    On the green grasslands,
    They blend with nature perfectly

    That little animal can work together
    Why we as a human can’t keep the balance
    For the harmony of life
    And for the last survive

    Humans given by million potential
    Must be able to preserve the nature
    Not just a single damage,
    Or just leave a trace

    Presence of the sun,
    Sign the day will come up
    And started to walk around,
    Learn from nature for our best future

    *Learn from nature by observing give us many positive things. There are many reflections on life that we can get from nature. Our interaction with nature must lead to a moment of reflection because nature provides that moment to us. So we can learn and make our life better again to make some progress…

    3. Nature Poem: Existence Reflection

    The sky bright blue
    Follow by cloud slowly
    Never tired keep moving around
    Every day the circle of life comes true

    My father gave me a book
    I read it and see nature so beauty
    Then he took me outside and showed me
    We lay on the grassland and see the blue sky
    It’s just like a painting
    With blue and white color

    I want to go there,
    To reach the sky,
    And see closely
    But my father doesn't know how we got there
    We are far from the city
    Just in a small country
    No airplane but always has something to plant

    I begin to imagine something
    About life and what next to do
    Maybe I’m too hard to think
    But the moment gave me time to think

    It’s not what we have now
    Or how much we can get
    It’s about the things that lead to happiness
    And I feel that while with nature
    Calm and peace, nothing to worry about
    For me, nature is the best teacher

    *There is a lot of inspiration while we enjoy nature. The reflection moment can give us strength, we can look more deeply about our life, what things wrong what things must be done. It’s normal because we must keep moving, and keep making some progress right?

    nature girl


    4. Nature Poem: Blessing Sun

    Yesterday the night wind bad
    Feel cold and wild
    Strike me while still on guard
    In the middle of the night
    Expose something more
    Lonely, just sit with nature around

    But suddenly they all disappear,
    By the dawn comes,
    The cold night leave slowly
    The blessing sun will come
    Melt my soul end my sorrow

    Sign of the new day has come
    Started to move around,
    Looking for things to overcome
    It’s a blessing moment by the sun

    The presence of the morning sunlight gives us warmth after passing through the cold night. If we think deeply the presence of sunlight is very meaningful. Warms the whole face of the earth, so the circle of life can run again…

    5. Nature Poem: Time changing

    The tide comes softly
    Hit the beach on the edge
    The singers are hiding
    Behind the shade of night
    Say goodbye sign the morning will come

    The symphony of the night ends in sweet
    Change with the blue and warm color
    Step into a new life to survive
    The time always changing
    We keep running, to reach something
    Till the end of the contract
    All we have left is just a memory


    *Day becomes night and the season always changes. We can hold them to stop, they keep moving till our last breath. So many things we can learn from the time changing, but at the of it, all we have just a memory

    6. Nature Poem: Song of Bird

    Every morning you call me
    By the leaves that fall down
    You still come to me
    Reach my window
    While standing on the branch
    Wake me up, to start my day

    I feel jealous
    Can’t sing like your
    Or fly freely with the wind
    I want to be like you
    Enjoy life without worry
    Sing all day long and free my soul

    Watching the birds singing can us a reflection about life. How the birds can be one with nature without worrying about the world. They just keep playing around and moving around, searching for food but nothing to worried about…

    LihatTutupKomentar