-->

6 Nature Poem Full of Life Inspiration Quote

    Nature Poem is an expression about natural things that we feel while we are on the field landscape. The nature poem can give some sort of inspiration in our life too, so we can respect more nature and keep them natural. Here are the natural poems that we have succeeded in making for our friends, all of them...



    nature view

    Nature Poem Life Inspiration


    1. Nature Poem: They Will Exist

    All nature has feelings: forests, fields, and seas
    They have soul hidden by their looks
    In silence they say happiness
    In a moment they standing still forever
    They are eternal for changes,
    They always grow in a rows

    Brown leaves will come back again later
    The flowers wither away will bloom again
    While the sun and the moon,
    Will always shine brightly every day
    They are strong to move past the time

    Our living things will become extinct,
    But nature will still exist
    Till the end of time,
    When all be change into eternal life
    Full of fun, but also endless torture

    2. Natural Poetry: Moment Of Me

    I love the sound of birds
    Which always sing a song,
    In the morning of silence

    I love the sound of puppies,
    When I was innocent and just born.
    The flows can be seen by them
    Peace and calm blend in purity soul

    I like the smell of flowers
    and honey tastes from bees.
    I like the sound of the wind,
    Rustling among the surrounding trees.

    I like to look up into the sky,
    So warm and bright
    and when the rain comes
    I still like it too
    The grey and the air so typical

    I love the smell of the sea,
    the sound of waves on the sand,
    Make me silence without a stand
    I like holding shells,
    and how they look in my hand.

    And when the sun is gone,
    I love the moon that shines so softly,
    While other night creatures hiding,
    Behind the curtain of the dark night

    So when I lie down,
    I thanks to God,
    For all His creation,
    So beauty, so perfectly

    nature view


    3. Nature Poem: Relax for a while

    I just sit and relax
    Feel the waves washing over my back
    In the melting sun,
    I see clouds reflect pink and blue
    The flowers bloom on the hill
    While the bird whoop it up
    Bring the echo without the ego

    Listen to the sound of the water,
    That flows by from above
    Knockdown the rock
    Bring the warm breeze on my face

    From the hidden waterfall,
    I lay my back near the wall
    Hit by the water, kissed by the lake
    The sunlight dances through steam
    rainbows jump away through each drop

    The nature bring charm without harm
    I close my eyes, try to relax more
    Follow by the whistle from the birds above
    Greet me in the morning,
    Welcome me in their symphony
    I really enjoy life with nature
    Its time to relax for a moment

    Enjoying nature bring a relaxing moment that we need to recharge our energy. We can get a lot of things while we are on the nature side. One way to enjoy and be grateful for life is to relax with nature around.

    4. Natural Poetry: Moments with Nature

    The moment with nature…
    Look at the horizon line,
    The sky of the world is eternal
    And the rock hill is below,
    Hold the wind over the edge
    Feel the coolness without any pressure

    If you want peace in a silence
    Come up into the mountain
    See the valley that is full of mystery
    Full of life meaning
    I stand on the edge
    Seeing nature panorama.
    So natural, so magnificent
    Makes my heart beat faster
    Seeing the great creation of God

    This is a moment,
    that I will always remember
    Blend with nature,
    Nothing can compare

    Explore the entire forest
    Dive in into moment of silence
    And feel the calm and the happiness
    I found that harmony in my life
    While just sit and watch the entire nature life

    Enjoy the moment with nature always refresh our mind, especially when you are on the edge of a mountain peak. The panorama views spread out in front of you, so beautiful, so imagine, always love that moment never get bored…

    5. Nature Poem: Night Symphony

    Moonlight in the shadows
    Calling the trees to sway
    I saw a bright color around,
    Behind the curtain of the night

    Nothing happened in the middle of the night
    Only silence follows by the cold weather, the cold winds,
    And that is normal

    But for me that was beautiful
    Silence is the beauty of the nature
    In silence, there is a sound
    Only heard by them who look around,

    Every night I spend to enjoy the nature
    Hear the symphony of the silence
    Without feel guilty or feel lonely

    In the silence of the night
    There is a message
    In the silence of the night
    There is a lesson to do
    Wake the soul, don’t think any foul
    It’s time to set up a new adventure
    And by the moment of silence,
    The life journey will begin soon

    6. Nature Poem: Don't Hurt Them!

    Look at the sun shining brightly
    Very beautiful to start the whole day
    Warm the color of the frozen night
    Under the morning tree
    We enjoy the sun's light
    Bless from God, to wake up all the livings

    We can run and play in the middle of a field
    Together with the sunshine,
    we work hard to expand the body and soul

    What happens if the green slowly disappears?
    Sunlight can no longer blend with the fields
    No longer warms up, just burn up

    How long can we survive with the nature?
    How many trees do we cut?
    We sacrifice a lot of natural resources
    But we can't bring compensation

    There's no way we can pay,
    that nature has given us,
    Instead, we just rob it all
    Just to play around in a guilty pleasure later…


    Nature already gives us everything that we need, but our ego makes us reach more and more again. It’s quite a dilemmatic situation, but the things that nature already gave, can’t be repaid with the things that we already take…

    LihatTutupKomentar