-->

Collection Of Love Poem For Your Boyfriend

    Love poetry is an expression of love that is so deep. Through a string of words, we can express better when the mouth is difficult to say. Here are some collections of love poems for our dear lovers, hopefully, can inspire to our relationship…


    Love Poem For Boyfriend

    love poem


    Love Doesn't Work Like That

    Alone...
    Stranded...
    At the end of the night
    Remembering unforgettable promise
    That I’ve given to you

    Something is missing in my chest
    When you said that everything will you do
    For my goodness and happiness

    All of this life is not about me babe...
    Every lover demand to ask happiness
    From the couple
    But love doesn’t work like that

    We love each other
    Try to make pleased one another
    Yea, perhaps
    many girls dreaming and asking
    To be loved and afforded
    Not just love, but pelf as well
    No, love doesn’t work that way


    So honey
    Up and down of this love
    The point is we’re together
    It’s not just your duty
    To make me happy

    But It’s my promise too
    To make you as luckiest one
    Meeting someone like me
    Swimming together
    In the ocean of life

    ----

    love poem


    Love Is Such A Magical Thing

    Fantastic journey
    Getting thrilled and excited
    Even more, there is you
    Standing on that corner
    Watching me quietly

    How could that mysterious creature
    Make me awkward all the time
    Your simple smile appears a bit
    When accidentally our glance crush
    In a moment

    Stop doing it baby
    It makes me gawky
    That cool eyes
    Hit my heart

    There’s always a sweet story
    About you and me
    Sometimes it seems silly
    But it makes us happy

    Doing this and that together
    Remain great impressed in my chest
    As if a magical coming to my life
    With its fairies and elves

    ------


    Because Of Your Love

    I’m just an ordinary person
    Happy and sad could come
    Allow me to speak
    So you can understand too

    You make my heart flutter
    A feeling that I have forgotten
    I don’t know Why
    But all I know is I fall in love

    Love because of your love
    Don’t need to ask
    It comes for no reason
    It comes and reigns
    Can’t tell you why
    Because this heart has chosen

    You make my heart flutter
    Your smile means everything
    Without I knowing
    It comes into my chest right away
    It is because of your love

    -----



    The Pitch Of Love 

    all colors flow before my eyes
    because this feeling just arises
    rays of love enlight nuances
    warm us in love

    life become colorful
    like after the rain
    the rainbow rises
    As tired day holding
    Then you’re coming

    together with love
    We share happiness
    stepping with a good feeling
    then embracing the pitch of love
    Just you and I
    Here remains...
    In the pitch of love


    -----

    To be One

    It's not different how I feel
    Sharp piercing without reason
    We are already cold-hearted
    Don’t be like this honey...

    We once got misunderstanding
    That's how bad it feels
    But love erase it
    Make everything all right

    Every time you say
    reflects on your heart
    Make it meaningful
    Don't waste our time
    debating again...

    One makes our goal
    Throw away all meaningless debates
    Running in the same direction
    That is our goal,
    So, let’s go in the same direction again

    Everyone has the painting room
    Because your story is yours
    My story is mine too
    But Don't waste our time debating

    My wish is your wish
    Surely we are capable
    We are able
    To overcome this difference, together...



    LihatTutupKomentar