-->

Short Collection Poem For The One You Love

    Being loved by someone is a pleasant thing, it's a gift that we must take it with a big heart. It feels so smooth and beautiful it leads to happiness. All are in line with the same taste, all flowing just like that and grow together with the time goes by…



    Poem For The One You Love

    true love


    My Truly beauty is You

    Time take turns...
    The beauty and ugly thing
    Come and go around
    But you, still
    Remain pretty

    It’s not about the face
    Not about the body
    Perhaps, ya, normally...
    you are so lovely

    But here I say
    Your inner kindness
    touching my heart
    Your tenderness
    Wake up my humanism sense

    Many people use their mask
    Nice outside, nasty inside
    Saying love first
    but hurting in the end

    It’s different
    You are different
    Keep honest, gentle...
    And trusted

    That’s why
    You’re my only choice
    That’s why
    I can’t take my eyes on you

    ----

    Your Love

    Can’t imagine
    If I get through this life
    Without you
    It must be empty

    My sky gonna be in blue
    My mood might be down
    If you don’t come up
    If you don’t show up

    Just a bit
    Little bit smile
    Or a bit saying Hi
    It’s more than enough

    I never felt this way before
    admiring that much
    It’s possibly love
    Bewitched my heart and mind

    It’s odd but real
    But please
    Don’t play game
    With my fragility
    Because you’re my illness
    Also my medicine at the same time

    Be good be a nice babe
    Because you’re my weakness
    Also my strength as well
    Give me more your sweetness
    To create a rainbow in my day

    ----

    A Place to Go Home

    This beautiful flowers
    Flourish my room
    Sweet and nice
    It’s a simple thing to give
    But special to me

    Your deed
    Always did it
    To make me happy
    Make me feel
    to be the luckiest one

    There’s always a little surprise
    That makes me feel moved
    Thank you, honey,
    For everything you’ve done

    There’s always you
    In rain and storm
    strengthen my arm
    giving me save place and mild

    Be here forever baby
    Be like this ever after
    Because only you could save me
    Only you, a place I’ll be going home

    ----

    A Memory to Remember

    Still left in my mind
    When we take apart
    Your shadow lost
    In the dim mist

    My heart fell down
    into great sorrow
    hurt and sad
    thread my head

    Many years we’ve passed through
    Remain beautiful memories
    Your sweet smile and face
    Hunting me all the time

    When will we meet again babe?
    This yearning is killing me
    Although you said it’s for the best
    But I still can’t believe it

    Should I chasing you
    Or seeking you
    To cure this feeling
    To erase this pain

    Give me one good reason
    To make me forget you forever
    Give me one right explanation
    To make me hate you until the end

    -----

    Will You Be My Mine?


    Just wait here
    Don’t move a bit
    I’ll give you a little surprise
    B’coz it’s our time

    Close your eyes
    Feel this heartbeat
    Inviting you to detect my feel
    Flush of my love

    Now open your eyes!
    Here is the beautiful ring
    I intend to make you
    To be my mine

    Will you honey?
    B’coz I can’t live this life
    Without you by my side
    I can’t walk on this world
    Without you filling my time



    LihatTutupKomentar