-->

5 Poem About Love and Pain Simply

    Love always has two sides, sometimes love can be very pleasant, but sometimes it also leads to sadness. It all depends on us responding every situation that happens, and in the end, happy or sad, we still have to be grateful because we still can feel love, it makes us learning something in our path of life…



    Poem Love And Pain

    love poem


    I’ll Be Waiting But Not Forever

    The real pain of missing
    Able to take me down
    who was supposed to be tough
    You edge me, you snatch a dream
    We used to carve together
    As if I've never been a big part of your day

    We’re better ending here
    Before a beautiful story
    is replaced by bitter hurt
    Not give up easily, but ...
    It’s better like this

    I'll wait, but not forever
    As if promises and words
    that have been lost meaning
    We’re better ending here


    I won’t be trusted with love anymore
    Sweet and bitter, right?
    Now our story ends
    with all of our misunderstanding

    I’m tired babe
    Enough over here
    Perhaps, I'll be waiting
    But not forever

    -----


    Finally, Finish

    Finish, forced to remember
    Finish all of the perfect stories
    What we are trying to defend
    But ended nevertheless

    True or false
    Now meaningless, leave it
    With all of this mess
    I have to take it off


    Time will continue to pass
    Without possibility, it waits
    No matter how hard your heart is
    It will also end


    There is no winner
    You and I can only survive
    With all of the unwell feeling,
    you have to take it off

    Let go of everything that has ended
    It will never change
    Although tears flow
    Now, I’m just surrender
    For our love faith

    ------

    love poem


    Sincerity

    What for saying, love
    If it’s not serious
    What for saying, love
    If it’s just for playing

    When I start to believe in love
    You have my heart then ignore it
    I begin to feel the meaning of comfort
    But you go and leave

    But why is this heart always sad
    I feel this love is in vain

    I don’t see
    The true love in your heart
    Sincere love to me
    remaining sadness in my chest

    Still, I’m missing
    your face in my dream
    greeting me
    sweet and nice, but
    It’s not real

    Say, say it
    if you don't love anymore
    Don't make me hope
    Wishing your empty love


    -------


    Hurt

    Have you ever feel?
    Distance between us
    Now it feels more
    After you know him

    I do not believe
    How could you broke
    The beauty of our love
    I don't want it to end
    But you go leaving me

    Don’t you realize
    I am the one you hurt
    You left me
    with your broken promise

    Oh God help me
    wipe this love
    I also want to be happy
    Although not together with her

    It's not easy
    to forget everything
    Leaving you...
    With all of the crap


    ------



    Don’t You Dare 

    You left me
     a long time ago
    Had wasted me
    Leave far away
    stinging sore
    There’s no bit care

    If you think
    I'm just for short story
    Ignoring me
    Please catch this feeling
    really is in pain

    Perhaps today you’re happy
    Enjoying this kind of sore
    For your joke or killing time
    But I’m not for that moment

    God will understand
    How could I said the spell
    If this heart won’t let it be
    This cursing tongue can’t help it
    So, don’t you dare!


    LihatTutupKomentar