-->

6 Poem About Love And Friendship

    Love in friendships grows often by meeting each other. Slowly but sure our love grows with our best friend, and sometimes makes the relationship more fun or a little bit awkward. The sort poem below is about love and friendship with some sort of meaning…



    Poem About Love And Friendship

    friendship


    1. Blank Space

    Heartbeats fast
    Seeing that’s a beautiful creature
    Fair skin and big rounded eyes
    Always bring joyful in my deepest heart

    I don’t know
    When this feeling start
    It occurs all at once
    Since we share time together

    We just talk about a common thing
    But your presence never boring
    There’s always a new theme
    We talk about in every meeting

    Can you feel this?
    Can you see me as a man
    Not as a friend
    Will you miss me like I do?

    All of that’s question
    Blow up by the wind in the dusk
    Cold and disappeared...
    Into emptiness and blank space...

    -----

    2. Everlasting Friendship

    Laugh and joke
    Coloring our friendship
    Sadness and miss-understanding
    Sometimes hit us into pieces

    But only with you guys
    I can share these all
    Just the way I am
    Because only you guys
    Understand my demon and my angel

    Perhaps I ever disappointing
    But still, you love me
    With the open hand
    And willing feeling


    Hopefully...
    This friendship
    Gonna be forever
    Until my grey-haired
    Until getting old and toothless
    You’re guys, my forever best friend...

    ----

    3. Lost Love

    The waves...
    Sweep the seashore
    Sounding natural voice
    Remains beautiful rhythm
    In every eardrum...

    It also brings a memory of you
    My sweet friend that ever here
    The soft perfume of yours
    Blowing through your fluttering hair
    That’s the best of you that I can remember

    But, everything was a mess
    Since I said that I loved you
    Coz you belonged to someone else
    Somebody that really matter than me

    Happy wedding my sweet friend
    Perhaps I fall into wistful
    But at least, I said the truth of my feeling
    Without any regret

    ----

    4. See You, Friend

    It’s been a long time
    You’re with me, my friend
    It’s time to say, to see you again
    The future trip awaits all of us
    I just can say, see you again

    Many dreams and plans
    Have been a mark in our mind
    Hopefully, we will meet
    In good bright future

    I’ll wait for your success story
    I’ll make it as inspiration journey
    I’ll share mine too
    May it’s also inspired you

    Can’t wait what’s gonna be next
    One thing surely I believe
    You and I will make our dream
    Come up into reality
    Well, see you, friend...

    ----

    5. My Eternal Companion

    Love story Insert our life
    Best friend to be a future wife
    From usual become special
    From sister become a lover

    All of the journeys arrive here
    In stable harbor
    Someone I knew well
    For good and bad

    It’s such a big fortune
    Knowing your inner and outer
    As eternal flame
    Hot and fire all the time

    Be here Forever
    My dearest, priceless friend
    As a friend, lover and my soul
    Be my eternal companion
    Ever after...

    ----

    6. My Stepping-back

    Someday
    The world will understand
    My pullout from you
    Somehow I should go

    It might be unreasonable
    But for us, it’s the best thing to do
    Take apart for a moment
    Is the right choice now

    It’s rude perhaps
    But I can’t ruin our friendship
    With this silly feeling
    Catch your dream friend

    I’m sorry for my stepping-back
    The support that I can do
    Only let you go
    Chasing your bright future...

    LihatTutupKomentar