-->

5 Poem About Love Yourself

    Love poetry is not always related to our partners. Many things are connected with love, one of them is loving yourself. This is important before you started to love the others, by loving yourself we can appreciate life and can feel that life is a gift.



    Poem Love Yourself

    love yourself


    It’s You, The Real Of You

    Sometimes...
    Something happens
    beyond expectation
    It’s not better
    But proper

    Sometimes...
    We want to be a doctor
    But far away from that
    We just to be a freelancer

    Don’t judge your ability
    Everything you do is amazing
    Not everybody can do it
    You, only you can do it better
    Even the best

    Perhaps it’s just simple thing
    But will become extraordinary
    If just a few peoples can do it

    You’re special
    You’re the only one
    Mark it on your mind
    Because it’s you, the real of you

    ----

    Cheer Up Your Day

    Morning...
    Is the best time
    Starting the day
    Make your happy mood on
    Preparing everything perfectly...

    Smile to your own face in the mirror
    Say it, that today is amazing
    Drink a glass of lemon tea
    It gonna pump up your mood

    The first time you opening eyes
    Is the best moment
    To fill positive feeling
    It will keep remain
    In the whole of your day

    Cheer up your life
    Spread out happy energy around
    Because it will be meaningful
    For your goodness and someone else

    A simple thing
    That could make you happy
    It means you did it
    To love yourself

    -----

    Simple Way to be Happy

    Catch the schedule
    Pursue the dateline
    Some boring stuff
    In every working part
    Yea, work, work, and work

    Sometimes...
    It takes your freedom
    Even take part in the happiness
    Lock you up
    In never-ending burdensome

    Relax guys...
    Inhale the breath deeply
    Then flap it softly, regularly
    It will help..

    Close your eyes
    Imagine a beautiful place
    You most wanted to visit
    It’ll bring you into deep relaxation

    Do it, trust it
    It works sometimes
    Nobody can take care of you
    Except yourself

    Hard work is a must
    But happiness, relax...
    Is your right


    ------

    Show Your X-Factor

    That black shiny hair is nice
    White, fair and bright skin is gorgeous
    That’s tall, slim, the long leg is perfect
    Yea, everything is about physical appearance

    But how about the short one?
    How about the dark one
    Are they not beautiful?
    Wrong, false, incorrect!

    Everybody is special
    Everybody is beautiful
    Everybody has an excellent point

    So, if you have a weakness
    Cover it with your strength
    Nobody perfect
    So, don’t worry

    Do what you love to do
    Practice it continuously
    Never give up
    And go forwards

    Nobody can love you
    If you don’t
    So, don't let yourself down
    Keep the spirit, Show your X factor!

    ----

    The Unperfect Eyes

    A harsh word
    Pierces my eardrum
    Slowly hits my heart
    Heat my head

    Yea, I’m skimp person
    Maybe I’m nobody
    But It’s not proper deed
    To treat me as you did

    I try to wipe the heart pain
    I struggle to forget that moment
    But I’m failed, can’t cure it
    I still sit and down in my disappointment

    A soft voice suddenly insert my head
    A fine hand take my hand
    Trying figure it out
    I look up the face
    She has a beautiful face
    but unperfect eyes

    “Wipe your tears, strengthen your heart
    You’re nothing if you think you are
    I can’t see, but can feel, raise up!
    Suppose that you’re great !”

    That words open my normal eyes
    Bright up my brain
    Wake my power-up
    If Not Me, myself
    Nobody will appreciate me
    Nobody loves me, except me
    Thanks, blind lady...

    LihatTutupKomentar