-->

5 Life And Death Poetry With Huge Meaning For Sure

    In life, there is always a lot of learning. There is someone who comes, someone who goes, all turning according to the set wheel of time. It's all about how we proceed to improve our self-values for the better. Through some expressions of life poetry below, hopefully, we can add perspective on life later.

    Poem About Life and Death


    alone


    1. Lives in My Life

    This tears...
    Fallin’ on my cheek
    There’s something loose
    Something priceless

    This heart...
    Feel like ripe away
    There’s pain lays in my chest

    My special person
    My beloved daddy
    Loose his last breath
    Someone who supports me
    Body and soul, inner and outer

    But, your spirit
    Your memory
    Your kindness
    Is still in my chest

    My heart may miss you
    But I’ll bring your memory
    Into my true spirit
    As a big person as you

    Your body
    May lay down on the grown
    But your soul gonna be here
    Live in my life
    By shakin’ the world
    With the best thing I’ve done

    ----

    2. Keeping You in My Memory

    Just like yesterday
    We chatted up
    About planning of future
    About wish and hope

    But like Tsunami
    Wipe away our land
    Emptying every plan
    By blowing sad news
    About your leaving to the afterlife

    This misery kills me
    Everything I do
    Reminds me of you
    No such beautiful thing
    Surround my life anymore

    Life, death
    Happy, sorrow
    Beautiful, bad
    Rain and rainbow
    Perhaps gonna come and go

    But you are
    Someone who can’t be easily erased
    In my heart and mind
    Let me bring your memory
    Forever...

    ------

    It’s really my lowest point
    As a pale wound
    Without the blood coming out
    Just waiting for putrid Flesh
    Remaining stink...
    And willingly the crows eat it

    A miserable story
    From a poor, ugly kid like me
    Failed in struggling life
    Surrender with the beast
    Bow down in distressed life

    Somebody...
    Somebody help me!
    Here I am in the dark
    Here I’m in my sorrow

    Let me up
    Let me see the light
    Hold my hand
    To come out from this dark

    ----

    life poem


    3. Make Dream Come True

    Like a fairy tale
    Waiting for a prince
    With white horse
    Total richness
    Luxurious throne
    And all perfection

    But...
    Life is not as beautiful as a tale
    Struggling, working hard
    Always coloring it

    Life is not like magic
    Not as easy as we flip our palm
    There’s always tears, sweat, even blood
    So, wake up from your dream

    Don’t just fall into dreaming
    Make it real, make it true
    Because we can’t get anything
    By sleeping and dreaming

    Dreaming high is good
    B’coz from it, hope is starting
    But the best one is
    Make the dream come true

    -------

    4. See You Again...

    Sowing flowers...
    Calling your name softly
    Sink into deep sobbing
    Yea, sorrows come
    Unpredictable...

    Last time...
    We still together
    Study together
    Share food and drink...
    Everything we do together..

    These white rose flowers
    Are our favorite
    I put them on your tomb
    They’ll bring fragrantly
    As nice as your goodness

    Goodbye dude
    You’re a kind person
    God must be kind with you too

    It’s not the end of the journey
    It’s continuing life afterlife
    See you soon dude...
    Because of everybody, including me
    Gonna catch up, soon...

    -------

    5. Light Up The Night

    Music play
    Dancing begins
    That red lips kissing
    What a wonderful life


    That’s life for
    Enjoy happiness
    Forget the trouble
    Just let the cheer coming up

    This life is too short
    To fall in grief
    Light up the night
    Make you fall into my arm
    Tonight, yea just tonight...


    *Don't forget to subscribe to the latest poetry content, and also follow the author's Instagram @ibibazhr




    LihatTutupKomentar