-->

Short Poem Collection About Life And Love

    In life there are many blessings given by God to us, one of them is the sense of loving each other. All life moves because of love, life and love are inseparably connected to one another to keep run the whole life together, and the poem below is an expression of love and life over time, so check this out down here:


    love poem

    Poem About Life And Love



    To be Something

    This rain
    Pour hardly
    Into my body
    It’s cold and sad
    Like your tounge
    Hit my think

    I’m ended nobody
    Nothing special
    It’s hard to get,
    And hard to forget

    But I’ll bring this hurt forever
    Use it as whip
    As my strong tool
    To defeat my fool

    Today I’m nothing
    But someday,
    I will find the right one
    That will be admired
    In whole time of century

    Nothing Without You

    Every inch of my life
    Dedicated for your happiness
    I’m here, in this position
    In bitter and sweet
    You’re always there for me
    In up and down
    You’re willingly beside me patiently

    Forgiveness..
    Always on your dictionary
    Everytime I made mistake
    There’s nobody like you

    I can’t get this wealth
    I can’t fill this happiness
    With somebody else

    You, only you, deserve this celebration
    Because you’re the purest heart
    I’ve ever had
    In my love and life
    ------

    Sun And Moon


    He’re I’m thinking
    To be that moon
    Not too bright
    But giving the light
    Around the world

    I’ll spread happiness
    For everyone
    Give everything I have
    To support everyone

    My family…
    My friend…
    Everyone,
    I’ll be there for you

    So, I should be strong
    Should be the richest one
    Success one
    Who will give a hand
    For the human kind

    That is for sure
    Sunlight will give me power
    To enlarge my bright
    Make my ability bigger
    And bigger again…

    There’s always be a bright sun
    Behind the beautiful moon light
    That’s we are, you and I
    You’re my sun, and my moon as well


    Trophy Of My Heart

    My heart beat fast
    Seeing that beautiful smile
    It’s normal thing
    But not for my feeling

    She always show me many things
    The good and the bad
    But for me, there’s nothing bad
    About her...

    She always says
    “everything gonna be okay”
    In every bad things I got
    In every bad deed I’ve done

    Like the ocean water
    Her heart never fall into sorrow
    Always forgive and loving

    Yea, she’s my teacher
    She’s the woman I obsessed
    In the whole life
    But, I can’t get her
    She’s too pure
    to someone like me

    Thanks beautiful lady
    Your kindness
    Will be a trophy
    In my heart

    ---

    To Be Strong 

    The wind move swiftly
    Bringing very deep pain
    In the heavy rain to come
    From the sad story
    Into good ending story
    I called this as a circle of life

    Always in pairs
    Happy and sad
    Sweet and bitter
    Man and woman
    Light and dark

    Today, can be the most happiest day
    But next, might be the saddest time ever
    So just step on it
    Enjoy every process
    And do the best

    Rain and storm..
    May come to our life
    But we have best gift,
    To feel the good and bad things
    We can choose which path we want to walk for
    It’s a free will from god to us


    Doesn’t matter
    How hard your life
    How sad your day
    Face it, handle it
    With the strongest will
    We can overcome every storm to come

    The True Gorgeous

    You’re so gorgeous
    It’s real
    But not the attitude
    It’s fact

    That’s kind of make up
    Lipstics and stunning hair
    Is nothing
    Without intelegence and kindness

    Perhaps it will attract
    For a moment
    But not forever
    Because Faithful love
    Will followed by true beauty

    The true beauty
    Comes from pure heart
    And kindness of the soul
    That won’t make boring



    LihatTutupKomentar