Kumpulan Puisi Bahasa Inggris English Poem Terlengkap

Disini MyPoem akan memberikan contoh puisi bahasa inggris dalam beragam tema dan sudut pandang ya. Jadi wawasan kita bisa semakin luas lagi tentang english poem tanpa panjang lebar kuy kita lihat koleksi puisi bahasa inggrisnya dibawah ini:

 

puisi bahasa inggris
puisi bahasa inggris



Kumpulan Puisi Bahasa Inggris Cinta

 

1. It means love

 

    "The day we met, will end for sure

    Worry and doubt rolling in my head

    But I keep Stand up for you my love

    Your face make me strong

    Your kindness give me joy

 

    I just want one thing in my life

    I want to be with you froever

    To be happy in form of love

    So that you will understand

     how much you mean to me. "

 

2. Love Is Like Water

 

    “Love is like water

    Refresh our mind and soul

    Not for corruption or hate

    Deep down on it, just feel peace

 

    Love is like the sun

    Not burning our skin

    But make us warm deep soul

    Give Inspiring and light

    For our vision throught the journey

 

    Love is like the wind

    Sway gently to the side of the heart

    Makes us feel cool, not fool

    Blew sadness in our he heart

    Gone forever, our love remain together

 

    Love is like rain

    Fall to grow the feeling

    Seeping down to the roots of the liver

    In order to grow lush happiness

 

    Love is You and me

    For you, my heart belong too

    Oh my dear, you are my life

    My everything the one and only

 

3. Confess Love

 

    "We both have to know

    We both have to believe

    That our love grow so strong

    Live in the shelter of our heart

    Waiting for seconds to make it happen

    Become a joyfull word not just voice

 

    I don't really care about your form

    If space separate us, it doesn’t matter

    I keep trying to call on seconds line

    To find the way to meet you

 

    I don't care even if there isn't a month

    Space and distance can’t break us

    And I'm still trying to call on seconds

    To keep our love string together

 

    When the sky rolls up

    It rains the earth with thousands of specks

    Then the raging sea swept away the tough stone

    And I’m still trying to reach you out no matter what

 

    No matter how tired my eyes are looking for your form

    No matter how tired your ears feel for the air for your voice

    No matter how tired your feet walk, carve your shadow traces

 

    Whatever you do

    No matter what you look

    I still loving you now and forever

    You are the reason why I’m here

    To live and feel happiness

    In this life and the next world for sure

 

4. True Love

 

    “True love can be seen when we fall

    How long the relationship not show the real

    It just count by meal, not deep in our soul

   

    It all depends on the desire within

    To understand each other

    To share pain and sadness

    And enjoy things together

    Trust each other

    Without without motive, and without prejudice

    All flows beautifully and deeply inside our heart.

  

Puisi cinta bahasa inggris diatas mengangkat tema true love poem dengan makna cinta yang mendalam semoga bisa memberikan inspirasi untuk love poem yang kalian cari ya

 

Kumpulan Puisi Bahasa Inggris Patah Hati

 

1. My Mistake

 

We just shared a story

Laughter is present among us

Without any sorrow and injury

Without realizing it, who am I?

 

Your footsteps were washed away by the black mist

Remove the gaze for a second and a thousand seconds

I'm still reluctant to stay away from you

Until you're completely gone

 

I have no words to say

Besides crying between thousands of tastes

Breaking hearts over love that has reigned

Alone with tears of disappointment

 

Indeed this is my fault .

Love you without knowing who I am

Expecting you even though I know you are not for me

Even though I'm waiting, it's still like that forever.

 

2. Speech Wounds

 

 

Again, I said a million words that were not real

One thorn for one word, a gift to my heart

Then I brag with all the honey

Until my heart cursed myself

 

I just limp helplessly

Celebrating our anniversary

Without being able to move a single step

Even every breath is a struggle

 

And it's still our anniversary

You laugh happily

Kidding

Until your heart is full of joy

But not with me

Not even the slightest bit you share that happiness with me

 

I celebrate our anniversary

On the bloody couch

Imagine you laughing with them

Above my wound that was injured

 

We celebrate our anniversary

I take care of your feelings and try to make you happy

You drew a sword and tried to cut me off

Rubbed pretty rose stems on my cheeks

And did not pass a single thorn without my blood decorated

 

And I smile

I'll give you a million smiles you want

And don't ask any more

 

3. Remaining Crying Last Night

 

If only going far away could make the feelings that were arranged for you disappear

I really want to go

I really want to travel to a far place

A place where I can erase existing feelings and be able to erase you from my memory

But you know

No matter how far it goes . No matter how far I'll go

If your beautiful smile still follows

How I can??

 

I realized

I am not a lover who can make you stop paying attention to other women

I am just a woman who has a strong feeling for you without daring to express it

Stay like that even though I know I'm hurt

 

4. Last Letter

 

I love you, like the wind loves flowers

like the rain loves the rainbow

but all I receive is your sharp thorn

but in fact you were happy when I left

 

to be honest I hope you understand

but the more I know you I know it will be difficult for you to love me

I don't have anything proper

who can make you see me

 

ok I go

I'm not tired, I'm not giving up

when away from me makes you happy

 

I hope there will be someone who loves you more than me

and I hope you don't waste it as you dumped me

I will really miss how I tried to live in your little heart

even though it turns out there is no place left for me there

 

ok I go, forgive me if I ruined your life

this is the last I can give

I just want to see you smile

I hope there is someone who takes care of you who loves you more than me

 

when your heart opens .

come to me, bring me hope that I postpone

This is the last thing I can prove, I love you

 

English Poem diatas merupakan contoh broken heart poem dengan tema luasnya adalah sad love poetry. Jika kalian sedang mencari puisi bertemakan kesedihan sad poem diatas bisa menjadi pilihan untuk kalian jadikan referensi

 

Kumpulan Puisi Bahasa Inggris Guru

 

1. Thank the teacher

 

You are my guide

You are my teacher

You are my educator

Teacher

That's your nickname

Who never gets bored inside

Teach and guide me

Teacher

Without you I would be crushed

Without you I will be miserable

Without you I would be lost

Teacher

thank you

For all your services

 

2. Unsung Heroes

 

Unsung heroes

He is the Teacher Who educated me

Which equips me with knowledge

With sincerity and patience

 

Your smile is encouraging for us

Towards a better future

A drop of your sweat indicates a very big struggle

Thank you, Master, for the students

 

 Your struggle means a lot to me

Without you I wouldn't know about this world

I will always say a prayer for you

Thank you, my teacher

 

 

3. Thank you my teacher

 

 

Teacher .

You are my guide .

You are my teacher .

You are my educator .

 

Teacher .

That's your nickname .

Who never gets bored in .

Teach and guide me .

 

Teacher

You are like a light .

That illuminates the souls of all the dark worlds

You are a drop of dew that is soothing to the heart

 

Teacher...

You are a hero who doesn't expect anything in return .

Of everything you've done .

You do it sincerely .

 

Teacher .

Without you I will be broken .

Without you I will be miserable .

Without you I would be lost .

 

Teacher .

Without you I couldn't write .

You look I can't read .

You look like I can't count .

 

Teacher .

I thank you .

For all the services you provide .

As long as I studied at this school .

 

 

4. My teacher

 

Oh my teacher

How great is your service

Even though everyone says, you are an unsung hero

Tirelessly taught me

Makes kids smart

 

Oh my teacher

You are a hero

Even without the merit

You're still teaching us

For our future for our nation

Oh thank you my teacher

 

5. Thank You Teacher

 

Thank you, teacher

Thanks to you I know characters

Thanks to you I understand logic

Thanks to you I understand the language.

 

Thank you, teacher

Your body has made me smart

Your suit has made me understand the treasure

Your suit has made me a person who is not stupid.

 

Thank you, teacher

Because of your sweat

Because your voice is exhausted

I became human.

 

Thank you, teacher

We know your tiredness educates us

We know how naughty we are

That's why forgive us teachers.

 

Thank you, teacher

Thank you teacher for your services

Thank you for everything you have given

May God reward all your services

 

6. Pray for us, O teacher

 

Teachers pray for us

Wish us success

To be a useful person

Become a person who is proud.

 

Your prayers we need teachers

To reach for the stars in the sky

To realize a slice of hope

To have a better life.

 

Teachers pray for us

Our future is still on the edge of hope

Opaque, no black and white

Pray for us teachers.

 

We want to be successful people

We want to be proud of our parents and our teachers

We want to succeed

We want to be a story that will always be remembered.

 

Therefore, pray for us, O teacher

Say our names in every story of your night

Ask God that we will become bright stars on the horizon

black.

 

7. Education Hero

 

If our former world was empty

You never filled it

There may be just a dark, hollow color

Can't do anything, and can't go anywhere

 

But now our world is full of color

With lines and word strokes

It was just a dream before

Now starting to look no longer a dream

It's because of what you taught

About which color is beautiful

About the lines to be painted

Also about words to read

 

Thank you my teacher from my heart

For all fighters of education

Because of education we can improve the nation

It is with education that our fate can change

What you can't make possible

Only the last words from my mouth

On this National education day

Always tell your soul

O Indonesian education fighters.

 

The world will be frozen and dumb

rainbow will never shine

life will never be fulfilled

When the point of turmoil approached

There was a speck of light we were looking for

What appears from the corners of your lips

And your body movements

 

Thou shining on our dead ends

Which almost broke our slack

You light us with the lantern of your knowledge

What will never disappear in the wind of age

 

English poem diatas merupakan bagian dari teacher poem dimana kalian bisa jadikan itu sebagai ungkapan terima kasih alias thank teacher poem. Selain itu juga jika kalian mencari referensi tentang teachers day poem kalian bisa lihat contoh puisi diatas ya

 

Kumpulan Puisi Bahasa Inggris Ibu


puisi ibu bahasa inggris
puisi ibu bahasa inggris

 


1. Crying Mother's Eye

 

In your smile you hide your fatigue

Suffering day and night befalls you

not for a second stop your steps

To be able to give me new hope

 

A seonggok of insults are always coming your way

as bright as insult doesn't matter to you

always you continue to step for my future

looking for new hope for your child again

 

Not the pile of Gold you expect in my success

not the roll of money you asked for in my success

nor is it a bronze bar in my victory

but your heart's wish makes me happy

 

And what you always said to me

I love you now and when I am no longer with you

I love you with my sincerity

 

2. Mother's glory

 

Pause for a moment in contemplation ..

When the shadow of your face comes to greet you ..

Time turns backwards

open the memory of my little memories

 

Drops of sweat and tears

fighting against death ..

For the sake of the presence of the baby

Heard my first cry

so happiness is priceless for you

 

When I started learning to walk

you faithfully look after me ..

I started learning to speak

you patiently introduce me to words ..

 

Until I grow up, love is the same ...

Never faded and eroded by time ..

 

Work without knowing the word tired

Sleep without knowing the word sleep

Awake in the dark of the dawn sky

In order to find a bite of rice for me ..

 

But, what kind of return do I give ..

Only scratches and tears ..

Even so that affection doesn't diminish one bit ...

 

You always say my name in your every prayer ..

These tears fell profusely

Remember how glorious you are, O mother ..

 

The saying goes ..

Heaven is under mother's feet

Let me kiss that heaven

mother..

 

 

3. Your Heart

 

Cry

Don't be held back

Express your heart

But you still smile

 

Smile

Soften the lines

Sincerely you point

On tough to face life

 

Quiet

You're hiding

From a sense of tightness

You look so soft

 

mother

Prayers said

In the palm

You looked up beautiful beggar

 

mother

Your smile crossed

On the vibrations of your taste

Until our hearts calm down

 

4. My sins

 

I spat words and expletives

I challenge your sad eyes

blame yourself ...

You're just silent and transfixed Mother ..

 

patient, even though your heart hurts

like being attacked by a million daggers piercing the heart

until I'm satisfied and tired.

You just smile

then walk away

 

mother

I gasped and realized from the rotten attitude ..

that there is no need for me to do that in the least.

Woe to me. I'm sorry Mother I'm sorry ..

I love you, mom.

 

5. My angel

 

Mother,,,

Here I write a story about you

A breath that has never been caught in a lie

A determination that is not torn by time

No matter how sick you are, you are still full of love

 

Mother,,,

Tirelessly you serve us

With all the pride in your heart

Do not think for a moment think about your tired

You keep walking among the thorns

 

Mother,,,

I never expected you to get old and frail

I never want you to tire of age

I always hope you will continue with me

With love, give your advice

 

Mother,,

You are my angel

Healer of wounds in pain

Quench the thirst for affection

Until whenever ..

I will always love you..

 

6. Prayers for you

 

I don't know what to do without him. . .

He's the one who always understands me. . .

He who is never tired advised me. . .

He who always accompanies me. . .

She is my mother. . . people who always look after me. . .

Without him my life is empty in this world

Without it I am nothing

I'm just a weak human

Who needs your strength. . .

The power of love and love from my mother. . .

Oh my God. . .

Give health to mother. . .

I want to make him happy. . .

 

Puisi bahasa inggris diatas bagian dari ungkapan sayang kita dalam bentuk mom poem yang sarat makna kehidupan didalamnya. Selain itu bisa juga digunakan untuk ungkapan mother days poem sebagai hadiah simpel bagi sang ibu, sebagai bentuk wujud sayang kita dalam a mother’s love poem penuh makna.


puisi alam bahasa inggris
puisi alam bahasa inggris

 

Kumpulan Puisi Bahasa Inggris Alam

 

1. Slice of Heaven Nusantara

 

Still in the morning devotions

When birds say melodious

Sing sad chirping about nature today

 

There lay a slice of heaven

Painted in the realm of beauty

The sky was a tenuous blue, beautiful

The clouds followed the wind

 

Rice looked down in simplicity

Spread on a natural yellow rug

The mountain looks strong and towering full of power

Green trees line up waiting for the sun

 

This is my Indonesia,

pieces of heaven that God has sent to our people

 

This is my Indonesia

The beauty of God's Painting etched on the canvas of my country

 

This is my Indonesia

The expanse of beauty that decorates my homeland

 

This is my Indonesia

The land of pride until death ends the separation

 

2. Clouds

 

Scattered in the sky

White, gray and black

Beautiful colors

Wavy waves

Thick and very beautiful

Even the bagaskara is invisible

The rainbow doesn't look full

Because the blanket covered it

 

Far away there

Enveloping the universe

 

Thick thin

Circulating everywhere

 

Beautiful is not artificial

I wanted to hug him

Soft and charming

Unbearably beautiful

 

3. Rice fields

 

Rice fields under solid gold,

Paddy waved, negligent injured,

Ride the sound of a chorus,

Cool to hear, reconcile the heart.

 

The river shines, dazzles the eyes,

Scattering a rainbow of scum,

The child takes a bath to delight,

The chase exclaimed in excitement.

 

The sky is clear and clear,

The hawk hovered,

Alone in the air.

The rustle of the reed leaves,

In the cradle of the wind, dear

The cock crowed in the air

 

4. Indonesia's natural beauty

 

When I open my eyes

I can't believe it's real

I still think that I still dream

But I realized that the beauty was really in front of me

 

The islands are truly beautiful

Thousands of islands line up

Forming a beautiful island cluster

The mountains line from the western end to the eastern end

 

The vast ocean stretches out

With blue water

And contains the beauty underneath

I am proud to be an Indonesian child

I promise I will take care of you

 

5. Beach Poetry

 

I let the waves rub

my legs like dancing

in the joyful cradle of your heart

I looked far

 

Deep in the bluish horizon blends

which unites sky and sea

but time passed quickly

move away from the charm

 

With your white sand

the pounding waves

and the joy of the children laughing

 

smile and your dimples

like sand strokes, fingers tapered

which the occasional wave greeted him

time that never returns

walk even run

 

Let me meet you

not just a string of dreams

I'll wash my feet on your beach

 

6. Beautiful And Calm Ocean

 

Beautiful and calm ocean

Seen a fish who was joking cheerfully

Behind a coral reef that looks solid

With sea plants moving beautifully

 

The humans who saw that were very fascinated

Fish swimming happily

The sea water looks calm and not wavy

The atmosphere of the ocean is very comfortable and calm

 

Kumpulan puisi bahasa inggris diatas merupakan puisi nature poem dengan beragam penulisan seperti short poem on nature maupun juga simple poems on nature. Semua itu merupakan bagian dari ekspresi tentang alam dalam balutan kata puisi nature poem penuh makna

 

Kumpulan Puisi Bahasa Inggris Sahabat

 

1. My Bestfriend My Lovers

 

Living in the frame of my heart as a traveling companion.

I laughed you were happy, you cried I was hurt ...

We may not even notice, I don't even understand it.

Slowly ... your sincerity disguises our friendship story.

 

I don't regret the stories that brought you and me closer

the wound becomes a bridge closer to your heart and me

Maybe one day you will get another beautiful story

Even though I can't imagine you with the others

I let my mouth say no, even though my heart is getting tormented.

 

I searched in vain for every reason

To every encounter and bond

I'm trying to be sure there's nothing here

Do not miss that slowly tormenting me

 

Listen to my traveling companions

if only the wind were able to speak honestly

He will whisper a million longs that are reflected in the chambers of my heart

Penetrating the mega-clouds, hanging from the sky

Inhabiting the depths of my soul

Locked in my lips despite my gaze

 

Just link, take off our friendship tag

if only I could get rid of all my reluctance

I present the frame of my soul

I'll keep our names written there

erased distance and past pain

 

May be

I found peace by your side

and you find the true love with me.

 

2. Poetry Friends

 

Is one soul inhabiting two bodies

Like oxygen in water

And hemoglobin in the blood

And a best friend is

 

A push when we stop

A guide while we are looking.

A smile when we feel sad

A song when we feel good

A light when we are in the dark

 

Many ex-girlfriends

But no former friends

My best friend is yours

And you are mine, forever

 

My life is anxious

When I remember you

Many words I didn't have time to say

Passing fast you leave me

Leave all the stories

Which I deserve to remember

 

O friends ..

I miss your laughter

 

However ..

All that is just a million dreams

The fragility of my heart has been touched

When you return to Him

 

With the two lights that accompany you

For forever until the end of my life

You are in my heart ...

Friend.

 

3. Little friends

 

Do you know since when we had so many moments together?

How long have we been friends?

Right, I don't want to know something like that

I also don't want to count them

Because our friendship will last forever

Because you will forever be in my life

With you, friend

My grief crumbled into happiness

My tears disappeared into happy laughter

My fatigue just disappeared

My silence broke into joy

All

Let's always take care of each other

Let's keep this friendship

See you later, later and later

Until the immeasurable time

So that we don't just play and make friends

Just happy and sad

So that our friendship is not only in childhood

 

4. Farewell Friends

  

Friends are my place to take shelter

When it drizzles, it even rains heavily

Friends are my place to share

About this colorful journey of life

Therefore, how can someone without friends

There is no way someone without a friend

Because he couldn't deny it no matter what

The meaning of this friendship

Friend or friend

This is not the meaning of a name

This is not a mere formality

It is a gift in our life

bestSahabat, or true friend

 

It's not just about equations

It's not just about commitment anyway

But about everything

"In the end, I parted too"

Oh dear friend

I say goodbye in sadness

I will never forget

About the meaning of our friendship

Hurry up and go to start your adventure

And hurry back for me

Then we can rejoice again

Together to start our story again

 

5. Friends

 

You are my best friend and brother

Brother when overseas very far

Brothers of the same fate

Maybe fate brought us together

Friend

My friends, let our relationship remain like this

Become a figure brother

Until death picks up

 

6. Lets Play

 

Let's play like friends

Any game like that time

Fun game

Very cheerful game

Games that can bring us closer

 

Puisi Bahasa Inggris diatas bertemakan tentang jalinan persahabatan, lewat sebuah friendship poem kita gali makna persahabatan lebih dalam lagi, selain itu juga puisi bahasa inggris diatas bisa kalian bagikan untuk teman kalian sebagai bagian dari best friend poems. Jika kalian mencari referensi short friendship poems maupun true friendship poems puisi diatas bisa kalian jadikan referensi



puisi bahasa inggris
puisi bahasa inggris

Kumpulan Puisi Bahasa Inggris Kehidupan


Be a fragrant flower in life

Which gives off a fragrant, natural charm

Get up and walk with certainty

The civilization of this country must stand tall

---------------------------------------


Look out,

there are still many poor pepole

look at them,

think about it, before you get sad

always be grateful for what we get

-------------------------------------


I'm not a bird

Who can fly across the world

As far as I want

Wherever I go


I'm not a bird

Which is free to perch anywhere

And go anytime

At will 


Kumpulan Puisi Bahasa Inggris Romantis

 

1. Don't Go Away

 

I love you with my breath

Hope to love you to the end of my life

I also expect the same from you

Wish all of this never ended

Hope you are always there in my every step

 

Sorry if all this time I didn't always understand you

I'm just afraid you will leave

Afraid you will disappear from my life

Because I want you to be the last in my life

Because I need you, your love, your attention, your gentle caresses that can calm my heart

I want us to be together now, tomorrow and forever

 

2. My Life Is Only For You

 

Your soul is my life

Your heart is my taste

Your rag is my form

Your desire is my hope

 

My life is only for you

This love is only for you

My breath is only for you

Everything I have

It's all just for you

 

Let me breathe beautifully

Passing time with you

You don't need to hesitate

Just believe my love for you

Forever along with you here

 

Look at the sun there

How much love for the earth

That is the equivalent of my love for you, love

Who won't die in my life

 

With you I live

Without you I die

Because you are my long breath

And you are my heartbeat

Baby, I hope

Love my love in your love

 

3. This Love

 

This love is only for you

Sincere from my heart

This love has chosen you

Sincerity is timeless

 

I wrote this love in the sky

To be read heaven and earth

Hope you understand

This love is holy indivisible

 

Only you in my heart

Flowing in the blood in my veins

Stringing dreams in my sleep

Become the queen in my love palace

 

You are always in my heart

Until the end of the breath in my life ..

 

I have come to love you

I live for you

I laugh to make yourself happy

I'm awake to keep you company

 

Everything I do is only for you

Even though I haven't had much time for you

You are the most beautiful in my life

Like water that flows between my life

 

 

I'm sorry if I let you down

Only the sincerity of my love I can give to you

And not many words were revealed from my lips

And all I know is you who I love

 

I'm just expressing the meaning for you

who hope you always take care of this love

forever and until the end of this life

I love you so much

  

4. Only A Name In My Heart

 

My days are beautiful

Beautiful after you present my friend

Accompany me in a bond of love

The love that we always water every day

Flush with love both of us

 

If God gives me one wish

I'll ask him

Asking that I always be with you

Together through our day after day

Together in joy and sorrow

Always together forever

 

My heart has beautifully engraved your name

A name that is always in my heart and mind

The name that I really care about

A name that I love so much

A name that will last forever in this heart

That name is your name

 

Puisi bahasa inggris bertemakan romantis adalah romantic poems, jika kalian mencari referensi cinta yang romantis puisi romantic poems diatas bisa menjadi referensi yang pas untuk kalian bagian pada sang kekasih sebagai ungkapan dari love poems yang kalian rasakan…

 

I Miss You Poems

 

1. My world is empty

 

My world is empty

Dark

Lost

Without a story

All is lost without track

As each strand of my hope disappeared

My anan floated

Looking for one voice in silence

Expecting that one touch that used to be so thrilling

 

I miss

Will softly shout that call out my name

But now all is lost

Swallowed in silence

I didn't even hear a sound

Nor is the wind blowing that used to always convey longing messages

I'm stranded here in silence without you

 

2. Waiting for you here

 

I'm here waiting for you

Until later I won't be able to anymore

I'm here always loving you

This love is one whole yours

 

My dear say something

So that I dissolve that doubt

My dear speak even a word

So that I believe us to be forever

 

If my honesty you can see

Maybe you know

My love is as deep as the ocean

I wish you understood

This love will last forever

 

And here I will always be waiting for you

Until you come with a dream

I believe we are forever

Even if I have to let this love trapped

In a long period of time

 

Honey I'm still waiting for you

Because only you can

Conquer my heart

Because you can destroy 100 sorrows

And replace with millions of happiness

 

3. The Abandoned Heart

 

When longing is suffocating in the chest

Wrapped in heart-wrenching pain

I'm out of breath

Running out of oxygen because I miss you

 

I'm afraid to get used to this taste

Makes the heart immune

I'm afraid to get used to this longing

Makes the heart go numb

 

With all my heart I look after

So that the lamp of love remains burning

I don't let it dim for even a moment

All I do is only for you

 

Is there love without eyes?

Although for a moment want to meet

Free the heart from the bonds

The shackles of longing for you

 

4. Deepest Longing

 

I don't know why

Every second I always remember your face

For some reason

Every time I think about your name

For some reason

This happened to me

 

I can't stand the turmoil of longing

I can't help hearing your voice

I can't help wanting to meet you

I could not hold back my steps immediately approached you

 

I beg you

Continue to maintain this taste

I beg you

Don't separate me from you

I beg you

Give this happiness eternal

May this be the last love for me.

 

5. I'm Still Faithful

 

From the dark night

This arid soul remembers

About the heart that I adore

 

In the chants of leaves

Silent holding the hope of waiting

And the night is getting darker

Dark and pitch black

 

I still describe it sheet by sheet

The taste is created

My body away from you

Does not make me hesitate to survive

Deep in the corner of my heart wants you to come back quickly

 

May I hug your shadow

Which at this time shadowed my longing

Which is getting lonely at night

But the silence is increasingly felt here

 

Until the tears flow down the cheeks

Then whisper this heart word

I'm still yours ... Kakanda

I'm still loyal to you ... forever.

 

6. I'm Weak Without You

 

In every sya'irku

I always carve your name

In laughter, prayer and prayers

What I compiled into poetry for you

 

You who are far away

Listen to the whispers of my longing moaning

This taste continues to vibrate

When the anger of love that you throw

Bombard this heart

 

Its roar refreshes my soul

Wriggling but helpless

Due to the touch of your gentle love

Until I have longed to miss

 

I'm weak without you

Couldn't hold back this longing


Love English Poems diatas merupakan ungkapan perasaan rindu yang diungkapkan dalam I Miss you Poems yang sangat romantic dan penuh makna cinta sejati didalamnya.

 

puisi cinta bahasa inggris
puisi cinta bahasa inggris


Short Love Poems


We believe in love

The ulcer and not simple

We got caught, fell trapped

In ballads of loved ones

-------------------------


Mother father

I love you both

like I love heaven

May God kiss Mom and Dad

in His most beautiful garden.

-------------------------------


He's the guardian angel of the heart

Promise to be faithful forever

Start this love story with all my heart

Reaching for the dream of love together until death do us part


Itulah tadi beberapa kumpulan puisi bahasa inggris dengan beragam tema mulai dari love poem, teacher poem, romantic poem, nature poem dan English poems lainnya yang sarat makna. Jangan lupa kalian share ke teman kalian ya dan subscribe blog Seuntaipuisi untuk upate konten seru lainnya

 

LihatTutupKomentar