-->

Romantic Poem Simple Full Of Meaning ~ Poemlovers

    I want to share one of my love poem collection. In this section will be view deeply on romantic poem with full of life meaning on it, let’s take a look the love poem below…

    romantic poem for him



    Romantic Poem

     

    1. Togetherness 

     

    Our love will always be there

    Tested by the oceans of life

    Breaking the boundaries of soul doubt

    Passing through high walls with reckless capital

    All of us sacrificed,

    for the sake of love and the holy promise

     

    There's a moment where it all feels far away

    Time seems to go away to be the enemy

    Separated by distance with no choice

    Locked tightly in the labyrinth of life

     

    Love gives a real hope

    To be strong through all the tests

    We sail together in the face of endless storms

    Our togetherness is a new world

     

    No coercion or insanity

    Fill the world of hope with our love

    Not just established or having fun

    It's just a heart-tingling promise to be alive.

     

    2. Hero of the Heart

     

    Thousands of nights I'm pensing myself

    Waiting for someone to hug me

    Skip the hundreds of dreams stored in the sanubari

    Alone in the midst of false darkness

     

    Until you finally come to treat longing

    Providing light to life

    Share hope to keep going

    Brighten up my days through the storm of solitude

     

    The moon is now brightly beamed

    Your singing is wrapped in a symphony of the night.

    The promise of heart permeates in the sanubari

    We step together without despair

    Reaching the dream to the holy promise

     

    3. How You Love Me

     

    I like the way you close your eyes.

    In the love of the night we duet love

     

    Longing for each other in the distance

    Makes me fly into the sky without a load

     

    The way you're so gentle

    Make me salute

    But that's not what I like the most.

    The way you love me is more than a word.

     

    Heart rate beats fast

    Every time a friendly hug is on the chest

     

    Without being told to keep in mind always

    Will love us without having to complain to each other

    A constant subtle feeling

    And only understood by the sincere owner of the heart

     

    4. Two-Hearted Meeting

     

    Day by day it continues to grow

    The lost love is now back.

    Forever this heart is only for you

    Forever you are the only love in my heart

     

    Brightly lit as the sun in the morning

    Giving light in the midst of solitude

    No matter the impression but many carry messages

     

    Be the ruler of my heart

    Be the song I keep singing

    In my heart I remember your name.

    Gift from the Creator is full of meaning

     

    Take me beyond the confines of imagination

    Turning my heart's dreams into reality

    It's always a symphony every night and my sleep.

    Beautiful destiny after darkness struck

     

    He promises he can't go wrong.

    Two hearts are reunited by His destiny

    Let's embrace the ordeal

    Don't let go if you're not strong

     

    It won't change my love for you.

    One thing I'm sure I just need love from you

    Sincere, unforced, and ready for obstacles

    Not just wishful thinking or hypocrisy


    romantic poem for someone 


    5. Loyalty of the Heart

     

    Feelings of love are galvanous

    But the distance for me is separate.

    When you remember, just close your eyes

    Let the memory of love flow indefinitely

     

    Want to keep sharing

    In silence I keep remembering your name.

    Don't forget to pray for your safety

     

    When my heart is dry by love

    Hand grip revives the fire of life

    Holding lovingly

    Bring peace and warmth

     

    Millions of pounds we're separated

    Create a gap in the heart's void

    Irreplaceable

    By simply phone and video call

     

    We're going to get through it.

    Simply close your eyes in longing

    Let the sense of missedness permeate the soul

    So that one day we meet with joy

     

    Romantic Poem Simple Full Of Meaning
    romantic poem

    Romantic Poem Simple Full Of Meaning
    romantic poem

    romantic poem

    Romantic Poem Simple Full Of Meaning
    romantic poem

    Romantic Poem About Love

     

    1. Lost Love

     

    Go a long way with the time

    The shadow of pilu still continues to hunt

    A season is long gone

    But your memories still exist

     

    Leaves fall in spring

    The fall of foliage by the wind

    True love is long gone

    Gone away will never come back

     

    Afternoon bird song awaits dusk

    About the afternoon symphony of the universe

    Enjoying the dreamy twilight of longing

    Sleep well in prayer and pilu

     

    Memories of true love continue to be fond

    I can't forget it all.

    Although parting ways is the end of everything

    I still feel love with the longing

     

    2. The Meaning of Your Presence...

     

    You're not just decorating the day.

    But many provide motivation and solutions

    Giving warmth in the dark

    As the sun rises in place of the night

     

    You understand everything about me.

    Somehow it could happen.

    Like an inner-bound twin brother

    We blend true love constantly

     

    Time keeps spinning.

    Someday it will all end

    I just want to spend some time with you.

    From now on, tomorrow, and so on,

    I love you, always and forever

     

    3. The Journey of Love

     

    I wrote down a scribble of the heart.

    About a true love story full of exam storms

    Poetry of love at night is pitch black

    Is the deepest form of outpouring of heart

     

    We've been walking for a long time.

    Until I forgot how I could fall in love

    Somehow the story,

    One thing I'm sure I'm happy about.

     

    I'm grateful to still be given a taste

    With that we can continue to exist and unite

    Thank God for this love

    I'll always keep it until the end of time.

     

    We keep going the longer we go.

    Instead of getting bored, we're getting more and more solid.

    Maybe it's time we went higher.

    To carve true love on the promise of the holy promise

     

    4. Under the Twilight Sky

     

    Time may pass

    The seasons are constantly changing

    But my feelings will remain the same,

    It's not going to change.

     

    Every second of thinking about you

    Without having to lose myself

    You're a cleavage.

    True love for me

     

    The sun rises but it sinks too

    The full moon lights up the night,

    But someday it will dim too

    Under the twilight sky I promise

    To continue to love you forever endlessly

     

    5. Our Stories

     

    Love comes to us

    It feels so fast to get to know him

    Slowly the romance grows

    With thousands of waves coming in

    It's all part of a journey

    Testing our love whether strong to survive

     

    Destiny has brought us together

    The Lord has planned a story

    That will go beautifully and evocatively

     

    Enjoy the slow-moving time

    With alternating pieces of season images

    Accompanying our steps to carve out the history of our story

    Before we one day merge in our palace of love

     

    The universe will bear witness to our story

    Such a long journey full of obstacles

    Ends with happiness in unification

    Our love will continue to exist forever,

    To get carried away into the realm of eternity

     

    romantic poem for her


    Romantic Poem For lovers

     

    1. Hope of Love

     

    When tomorrow comes back

    I remember a promise of heart

    Holding my whole body hostage

    Can't wrimp quietly inside the chest

     

    A brief meeting presents a dream

    Sparkle brightly behind a cloud of solitude

    The shadow of love continues to haunt me

    Permeate every one of my veins

     

    Will the meeting repeat itself?

    No one knows for sure what that means.

    Only the promise of being able to close the heart

    May the time be able to represent

    A sincere and sacred feeling of heart

     

    2. Introduction to Love

     

    Nothing fascinates me.

    Until he comes in a heartbeat

    Flashing with a warm smile

    No need to sting enough warm touches

     

    Introductory time feels short

    But it gives a lasting impression

    Self-radiance decorated with two hearts

    Exchanging stories for what they are

    Full of meaning without wishful thinking

     

    Now that clear feel has gone

    Feels very far away but close to the heart

    Get to know others

    It's just a pseudo-thing.

    Because you've always been in my heart.

     

    Irreplaceable, or gone

    Always dwell in loyalty

    Until later the meeting takes place

    Want to feel like the heart pledges eternal holy promise

     

    3. The Promise of the Heart

     

    Clear water blows dust

    Leaving a mark on the soul

    The difference is noticeable between us

    But hearts can't be lied to

    Love is not in the eyes, but must be felt

     

    Melodious poems as symphonies

    Stay in the silence of taste

    No need to feel insulted or frustrated

    The process of love to go through

     

    Someday our love will be anchored

    The doors of love open full of meaning

    The nature of our love is to unite

    Even if things don't meet each other

     

    We're the only one who tastes

    Only we understand

    Make sure the light of love continues to light up

    To make the essence of our love come true

     

    A sea of fire won't get in the way

    The height of the mountain will not stop

    All we face

    With sincere and sacred sincerity

     

    4. He

     

    Simple appearance

    Make the heart feel good

    Indescribable word

    A picture of the heart that is being cast

     

    I don't feel like I've met him.

    Quiet in the middle of the crowd

    Senda joke ramaikan soul

    Who has been empty without love

     

    He is the consolation

    He's the true best friend of my life.

    He is the outpouring of my heart.

    Let him be my partner.

     

    Subdued lethargic about the past

    Yet he came with a light

    Removing pilu in kalbu

    Give a new sheet

    Will live beautiful and full of meaning

     

    5. True Love

     

    The meaning of love is you

    The meaning of romance is your voice.

    The sense of loyalty is what you do.

    The sincere meaning is your heart

     

    I got everything in you.

    Even though I'm not the perfect one.

    Only sincere heart full of meaning

     

    As long as my heart beats

    I'll always think of you.

    Remembering you in prayer

    Without the full coercion of sincerity

     

    Evening musings bring strands

    Fond memories continue to be reflected

    I scream in longing

    Hope one day becomes an eternity

     

    Romantic Poem Short

     

    1. Don't Worry

     

    Red rose under blue sky

    Don't dissolve into a heartfelt farewell

    Let's walk together across the pieces of living glass

    Without having to drop each other because of selfishness

    Strengthening each other is not knocking down

    We rebuild this splinter of love without hypocrisy

     

    2. Beautiful Process Love Poems

     

    We meet in an empty state.

    Chatting with each other in solitude

    There's no shame in the past

    Make it a motivation and a teacher

    Strengthen your heart towards the sacred promise

    Step firmly full of certainty

    Not just wishful thinking or hallucinations

     

    3. Love Me

     

    Love me for what I am

    Not because of wealth

    Not because of strata

    But with comfort and loyalty

     

    Love me without pretending

    Not out of pity.

    It's not just about feeling compassion.

    But with a genuine touch without mode

     

    4. My love words 

     

    Cold morning dew in the morning

    Melted gently by the sun

    The hue of life comes in and over

    But you're the only one I'm going to be.

     

    The waves of the beach are sty/sound

    Accompanied by bird song on the edge

    Someday when we are united

    I'm going to make a palace of love full of happiness.


    romantic poem short  


    Romantic Poem English

     

    Meeting

     

    Long time apart

    This meeting keeps the frenetic

    You've been filling in for a long time.

    Until longing feels bad

     

    I don't know what happened back then.

    Until the breakup whacks me and you

    Life is frozen.

    The sky feels grey

     

    So much self-desire

    To be able to keep the promise

    But the blessing is not diijini

    To live this love

     

    ----

     

    Reconnect

     

    You're the first.

    Fill space and time

    Everything feels beautiful

    Until there's not a second without it.

     

    But i didn't see you for a long time.

    We're reunited here.

    Where we first came

    Knitting all this love

     

    Because it's different asa

    We're forced to split up.

    Because of the difference of mind

    We're not in line.

     

    But now see you again

    And you're still alone.

    I don't think anyone has.

    So let's get back to it.

     

    I'm just one

    You're with me all the time.

    In my likes or sorrows

    Nothing bothers

     

    ----

     

    Want to Reunite

     

    Days passed

    It doesn't feel like it's getting late.

    In shades of blue love

    Because without you by my side

     

    So beautiful

    Our meeting

    Love first meet

    What you won't forget

     

    But you're always pinned.

    In every dream and spirit

    Not a second is over

    This love continues to be tethered

     

    I want you to know.

    It's heartbreaking without you.

    I'm waiting for this meeting.

    Until we can reunite

     

    ----

     

    Silence in Worry

     

    You're the first to fill the day.

    So beautiful every time

    If you're by my side

    Want to be quiet and fixated

    In the corner of longing

     

    Although only once met

    But this longing shackles

    I want to repeat that time.

    When you smile at me

     

    Is that love for me?

    Is there a desire for your love for me?

    I can only shut up.

    I can only muffle

    All the worries and concerns

     

    -----

     

    Crazy Because of Love

     

    Like an increasingly rampant virus

    Love on the chest is getting felt

    Even if it's only a matter of time

    You've captivated the soul.

     

    I don't know when to hang on.

    Can you fight back?

    No one can give an answer

    The heart feels captive

     

    Who he is, where he lives

    Always a question on the chest

    I want to follow him.

    Until all questions are answered

     

    Am I crazy?

    Maybe! Crazy for love

    I can't control the taste.

    Until the restlessness of power

    ----

     

    Don't End

     

    Here

    I carved the memory

    This sweet encounter

    nailing love in the heart

     

    Even if you leave

    I don't know for a while.

    But this love

    Will stay here

     

    Will you stay?

    Even if the time is only

    I can't deny it.

    Hearts are still very upset

     

    Don't end

    I don't want this to end.

    I can't think.

    Everything is so confusing

    ------------------


    That's the romantic poem one of my collection, if you want to see the other you can check on English Poem label on this blog. If you like dont forget to share and subscribe for the incoming update for sure



    LihatTutupKomentar