-->

5 Short Friendship Poem For Best Friend

    Spending time with friends gives many exciting moments that are so memorable. All of the exciting moments become part of the expression in the words of poetry about friendship. Let see the Friendship poem poetry below….


    Short Friendship Poem

     friendship

    It’s Ok

    It’s simple
    But it’s ok
    Just laughing
    Just singing
    Although not tunable at all

    We just make it happy
    Until your next door
    Calling security
    Because of our noise

    It’s silly and reckless
    But It’s ok
    Because we are friend
    What is life for
    Without fun

    I know your stinks
    You know my flaws
    But it’s ok
    Because that’s a friend for


    ------


    Keep In Peace Dude!

    You’re the only one
    Who knows my greatness
    Also my weakness as well

    My most handsome time
    My ugly face ever as well
    But you also know her
    The most beautiful woman
    That I love in my life
    But, you also love her as well

    Come on, dude
    Many women in this world
    Large and wide
    Should I share her to you too?

    But not this one, dude
    Better we find another new
    And we still here together
    In peace friendship


    ------


    Friendship Moment

    I Still remember the moment
    When the first time we met
    You call my name
    Waving your hand
    Then coming to me

    But the closer you’re coming
    I felt something wrong
    A man behind me
    Also coming to you

    Oh my God!
    I got the same name
    With somebody behind me
    And He’s your true friend

    I’m falling into embarrassment
    But, finally, you come to me too
    And shake your hand
    Saying your name

    Since then, we’re being a real friend
    And have some passion too
    Getting study together
    Graduation at the same time

    It’s a unique meeting but
    Great friendship in the end...

    -------


    My Cute Bench


    You’re never angry,
    A place to put my tiredness
    Proper shape and unique
    you're the only one,


    You're my best friend I’ve had
    Never complaining
    Always be there for me
    whenever I need

    Most people
    call you cute Seat
    Showing your patience
    Willingly accept
    Big or small things on you

    When many people
    stick to your body. . .
    I know you want to be angry
    But I believe in you, that
    You are always strong
    in facing heavy obstacles. . .

    A just wanna say now
    Although I have many friends
    But there is only one friend
    who is always in my heart.
    It is you,

    My cute bench...
    A trusted friend
    Always in my up
    and down mood

    I never ashamed
    To admitting it
    That you’re my loyal one
    In my life

    --------


    I Do Nothing

    We’ve ever met before
    just a couple times and moments
    But you’re so kind
    Giving me a flower
    For the valentine day


    I don’t have a boyfriend
    But you suddenly come
    Saying thank you
    For what I’ve done

    I do nothing
    Just help you
    When bad boys
    Try to take your wallet

    I do nothing
    Just make a poster
    Best student ever
    That’s about you, accidentally

    I do nothing
    Just to be one team
    In debate competition
    Then win it with you

    Everything I’ve done
    Because I care with the other
    Including you

    Thanks for these beautiful flowers
    But for the girl like me
    Fighter one, it’s not my favorite
    Would you give me mitts, please?






    LihatTutupKomentar