-->

Full Meaning Poem From Heart Of Love

    A heart filled with love makes the world looks more beautiful with full of meaning. Everything looks colorful we feel happy even though there are many storms hit by. With love poems we can express our feelings that are difficult to say, all represented by a string of words of poetry that is full of meaning



    Poem From Heart Of Love

    love poem


    Perfection Of Love

    You and I are created by time
    Only to love each other
    Maybe we are meant to be together
    knitting love herewith

    Laying in your arms
    Drawn into your embrace
    teach me what comfort means
    Perfection of love

    I never imagined
    If you leave me
    broke my heart
    destroyed my hope
    Hopefully, It never happen

    -------

    Love not to be said but to be felt

    In the love language dictionary
    Love never needs words of love
    Just close the two ears
    so the heart feels

    You don't need to say another word
    To explain millions of meanings
    Use heart to talk
    And draw vibrations

    For what lips forcing
    Say what you don't feel
    Let romance come immediately
    And make you helpless
    Because of Messages
    don't always have to be said by words

    Believe me that
    Falling Sinking together
    dissolves in the beautiful love
    Without a soul imprint
    You fixed your love, baby

    ---------

    love poem


    The Best For You

    I realize now
    We are already far away
    I had this thought
    You want it
    Get out of my arms

    Oh now I realize
    This is my fault
    Don’t want me to be late and regret

    Forgive me
    if I always
    Make you angry
    I do it all
    Just to make you happy

    Maybe I just can't understand
    How to show my intention
    I just want to be the best for you


    I want you to stay here with me
    do not go
    Give me one chance
    For me to prove
    Truly my love

    ----

    Love in The First Sight

    Your eyes
    make me weak
    In the first time, I met you
    Honestly, I never felt
    I never felt like this before

    Perhaps, it’s love
    In the first sight
    Because...
    This is not an ordinary feeling
    If it’s true love
    How could it begin?

    From your eyes
    I start to fall in love
    I see the shadow
    From the eyes
    You make me
    Falling into the heart

    ------


    Love Song Story

    I’m falling in love
    For several times
    but only now
    The true love
    There’s satisfaction
    For this one...

    Love is not only beautiful words
    Not only lush and cradle
    The ocean love
    from the bottom of the heart

    Love is Immeasurable depth
    Until the time of separation arrives
    Invites tears or just little regret

    Love is space and time
    Come and gone
    All of these
    are the gift of God

    Could you look up the moon
    The crescent I’m looking at
    Could you cry
    Above my imaginary star

    Forgive me, honey,
    Over the mist of the soul
    Which covers
     the view of the heart

    -----


    How Big I love you?

    In this heart...
    Only you
    That I love to
    That I miss to

    Every time
    Every moment
    I want you
    Always be here
    In my side

    Let me kiss your brow
    Let me hold me
    Let me come
    Into your dream

    How big I love you
    How big I wish you
    That to be the part of me

    In this heart
    Only you
    That I love
    That I miss
    So, be here forever
    With me, babe...


    LihatTutupKomentar