-->

4 True Friendship Poem Deep And Touching

    There are many people we can make friends with us, but not all of them can be true friends. Friends are just friends, sometimes they come and go as they please, not with true friends. The poem below is an expression of a true friend who is so touching about friendship and the memorable moment that we enjoy together before…



    True Friendship Poem

    best friend


    Friend's Advice

    black Overcast brought darkness
    Dropping rain from many regrets
    Really, that regret won't give the good
    You've never encountered an answer

    The lost cloud,
    Please bring a rainbow smile
    Bring a ray of happiness
    Really, all that
    Doesn’t come from regret

    Try to invite thousands of happiness
    Erase all regrets
    Get up together, face all obstacles
    Happy, hard, sad, joking,
    we laugh together

    Everywhere like letters and stamps
    that are already attached to each other
    You always comfort me
    when I'm depressed and
    I comfort you when you're sad
    That's all we do sincerely
    and complement each other

    But sometimes...
    time is different
    When time is not on our side
    Which made you and I separate finally,

    Which ends you
    leaving me with your shadow
    Who don't know where it looks
    Which now finally
    has no heart and also feelings

    ----


    About my best friend

    My best friend,
    you're like dewdrops in the morning
    Which will wet the dryness of the heart
    Which can fertilize
    and cool the soul park

    My friend,
    you are like a bright star
    at night in the sky
    Always accompany
    the solitude of the grieving month
    Which can illuminate
    the dark complexion of the universe

    My friend,
    you are like a shady tree
    with millions of branches
    To be able to shade
    the unbearable heat of the sun

    My friend,
    you are like a spring from a holy lake
    It flows clear and incessantly
    Which can eliminate
    the thirst in this self
    In freshness, calmness

    My friend, you are like the pouring rain
    Watering every corner of the dusty earth
    able to clean millions of leaves
    In silence, holiness

    Hey voiceless birds
    Please tell my story about his presence
    A kind-hearted person in my life
    My best friend

    -----


    Rays From A Friend

    In a silence
    On a gem road
    About life
    that is sometimes erratic
    and sometimes reversal

    To assemble a story in solitude
    A sincere word from someone
    Suddenly it became a ray
    Of all the sorrows and laughter

    Like a rainbow that spreads joy
    Even like the moon that walk in the dark
    When I fell and let it go

    friends ...
    Accompany with millions of sparkling stars
    Which gives a twinkle of light in the dark
    Let's get up and assemble the story of friendship
    A story that will never

    Let's live
    and enjoy together
    A destiny that we will live
    with thousands of struggles


    -----



    True Friends

    The longer I live this life
    Who is always with me is
    my best friend...

    So many memories that we pass
    A happiness that we always feel together
    Sometimes it just disappears
    It has been taken by death unexpectedly

    My best friend
    Now you have left,
    diving, leaving me
    Leave all our memories

    It kills me
    It’s killing me
    Causing a tear
    Dropping on my cheek

    My best friend
    Although we’re not together
    And having different lives
    But our hearts remain one in our love

    Because you are my true friend
    Goodbye, my best friend
    Your love will always be united
    in my deepest heart

    -------
    LihatTutupKomentar