-->

11 Lovepoems For Your Lovers Touching Heart

    My lovepoems collection now is a poetry about lovers who keep loyal each other to walkthrough life together and forever. As a companion who always side by side, and who know inside out without regret it. We walk to continue our life journey together and face many things ahead. Here are some expressions of the heart through the words of poetry about the lover who has accompanied our days...



    romantic

    LOVE POEM FOR HIM 


    Our Time

    can't be angry
    because you are the most beautiful gift
    that embraces my lifeline
    in full of joy

    A piece of smile
    that you leave
    on the twilight sky
    erases my frustration
    into laughter

    Then, this missing
    is suddenly filled
    with abundant beauty

    Is this a sign?
    That you’re the one?

    The first time my gaze
    Rolling  in your pure eyes
    I was trapped
    In unreasonable happiness

    Knowing you is a gift
    hurting you is a ban
    The encounter brings happiness

    You are as formidable
    complicated and rare
    But great

    Let me in your side
    Morning, day and night
    Every time, everywhere
    Together in love,
    now and forever

    ------


    You Are the Answer 


    Every second of life
    In my emptiness
    Living alone for years
    It’s like time pass so slow
    Not move at all

    Until one day
    You come like a miracle
    A raindrops in a dry land
    refresh the desert, cool and softly

    almost, I used to fall free
    falling  into the pit of despair
    All of the hurt is disappearing

    Thanks to your gentle soul, dear
    The gentleman that comes as a solace
    Showering the flowers in my soul
    Which used to wither in no man's land

    like beautiful rainbow hue
    Coming  after rainstorm
    bringing happiness
    in every inch of my time

    ------


    Light Of Love

    There’s always you
    Here in my side
    Never turn away
    Because of this love feeling
    Depend on you

    Don't even leave me a second
    Footsteps of you beside me
    Such big support
    So just stay...

    Keep walking with me, babe
    Because with you
    I Never felt down
    among thousands of burdens

    I believe in you
    Deep in my heart
    Your smile is a healer 
    Your touch is cure
    For my fragile heart

    ------


    My First Love

    I never believed in love at first
    The love that people always talk about
    How beautiful love it is
    that can always be intoxicating

    I don’t believe it
    Will never believe
    That was my belief first
    used to always look away


    I used to always be sure and believe
    would climb this mountain of life alone
    I certainly strong
    That’s My previous arrogance

    But immediately
    a strange pulse tickling in my heart
    A beat that won't calm down
    Seeing a cool man before me

    His elegance and politeness
    Can’t be able to deny
    Then make this feeling fall
    In the first sight of love

    -----


    The Eternity Love

    You’re like the moonlight
    Light every night of my life
    Like a flickering starlight
    That always shown beauty,
    Everytime I look upon the night sky

    Your softness is like a pure white cloud
    Your smile is like the morning sun
    shining the bottom of the heart

    You're faithful never fades
    even though time is getting worn out
    always charming
    coloring my whole world


    Thank you so much
    For always be here with me
    In good and bad 
    In happiness and sadness


    No day passes without our love sparkling
    All the stumbling blocks in our way
    Won’t be able to change these feelings
    Because this feeling is eternity love


    meaningful love poems below you must see and feel the emotion in every single word poems of love that express our heart feeling

    LOVE POEM FOR HER

    romantic couple


    An Angel Without Wings

    Her softness
    stunned me
    Staring beautiful Moon
    Just like seeing her face

    She’s a strong girl
    Facing all the trouble
    Facing a real situation
    by herself

    The harder she gets a problem
    The smarter she get the idea
    Always smile, as if everything is fine

    How could you survive?
    How could you still stand strongly?
    I’m a man, but can’t hold your hand
    Can’t do anything


    She’s an angel without wings
    Can’t fly, can’t bring me to the cloud
    But your inner beauty inspire me
    Make a promise, to make you happy

    Don’t be afraid
    I will be your wing
    Supporting everything you need
    To catch the dream, 
    together,
    we can do better

    ------


    You’re, The One


    Wish you knew
    What in my heart is
    What I am feeling right now

    wish you can feel
    I'm begging you
    Respond to this feeling
    could you say something
    about your heart feeling

    If you only knew...
    Only you in my heart ...
    carving into the soul ...
    hunting me every second

    you’re the one ...
    spreading love in my heart
    sharing a beautiful feeling as well
    but, I just felt it by myself

    Love arises
    When I see you
    In a sudden way
    Only to you
    The one and only

    -----


     PAINTING LOVE


    Can I paint love for you?
    Streaking a million colors
    that can make you
    more beautiful ...

    Can I paint love for you?
    Like the butterfly
    With it’s blue-winged,
    Fly together to rainbow land

    Can I paint love for you?
    Signing tiredness
    In anxiousness
    Of loving you

    -----


    A Sheet of Love Poem


    Glued in anxiety
    Can’t hide it through fingers tip
    There was no longer a peaceful place
    Just remain this tired
    Yea, tired feeling

    Suppose that time didn’t happen
    Maybe my heart won't break like this
    My steps stopped in the dark of the night
    My eyes are blocked by a deep chasm
    My God, I’m blind of love

    My hearing was faintly erratic
    My heart wanders in waves of anger
    My body is limp
    It’s hard feeling

    Can’t predict what’s going on
    My spirit is weak, my heart is hard
    Darling, you’re my everything
    So forgive me and love me again

    ------------


    PLEASE, COME BACK

    Come back, my love
    Come back to me
    Love me as sincerely
    as your heart
    Because I can't live without you


    Someday, If I left
    Not because I gave up
    But I left because of time
    And space
    separating us

    If that happens
    Forgive me
    No more by your side
    Because we are separated
    by time and space

    If time was on my side
    From the beginning
    since the first time I met you
    I should say loving you
    Because it's all yours

    Then Keep living your dreams
    Even though it's not with me then
    Because of Your happiness
    Is my happiness too


    ------


    MY LOVE FEELING


    You suddenly come and fill my empty heart
    Only you are in my mind right now
    I don't know how you fill my heart
    It makes me don’t understand

    It feels like my heart is getting erratic ...
    you are a valuable one ...
    Look at me fighting for your love ...

    This love blooms so wide
    But you never realize that

    Despite this heartache
    I'm here, Always...
    waiting for you

    So please, be aware...
    For this love feeling babe...

    -----

    Okay guys, that's my lovepoems collection, I hope you like it, still more to come and if you want to know the update poetry for love content you can subscribe my blog
    LihatTutupKomentar