-->

4 Poem About Life Lessons Full of Meaning

    life is the most beautiful blessing we must be thankful for, there are many things we can get from the life that was created. Good and bad are only a matter of perception, in the end, everything is good for us to take lessons.

    Poem about life lessons

    life lessons


    Simple Thing that I couldn’t buy

    I’ve got
    Everything I want
    I achieved
    Everything need
    I can buy it
    If I’m willing it

    But ...
    There’s something
    That I can’t buy
    Yea, that’s true love...

    I can pay
    My friend’s drink.
    Share happiness,
    Laugh and smile on the table
    Keep them comfortable.
    But still
    This emptiness hits me hard.

    I missed the sincerity
    A faithful love
    Unconditional love
    Free love

    Not because of money reason
    Not because of  payment
    Not because of my wealth

    I’m seeking a true love
    Simple Thing
    That I can’t buy...


    My Past

    Time
    It passes by quickly
    I can’t throw it back
    But I just can fix
    Silliness I’ve done

    So many useless things
    I’ve done without meaning
    It just remains a regret
    And disappointment

    Reckless...
    Do everything wildly
    The point is
    It makes me happy

    But I realize
    It’s foolish
    And If I could
    I want to  throw back time
    Then fix it all

    But It’s impossible to fly to the past
    The only thing I can do now
    Just repair the life
    Make a meaningful thing
    Do the best

    Yea, I should fix things now
    I should be in peace
    With my past
    To welcome the bright future


    The Real Of Me

    I try to walk
    In the right path
    As possible as I could
    To make everybody happy

    Everything they told me
    I listen and do it
    Like a sweet kid
    In her trusted guidance

    But...
    We cant pleased everyone
    One side said it’s a red
    The other side said It’s a blue
    Doing this right, doing that true

    Finally...
    I’m stranded
    Into confusion
    Which one right
    Which one wrong

    I just can stay here
    In my quietness
    Try to find the pure thought
    And follow my heart

    Goodbye “here, there” voice
    This is me, it’s me
    The real of me
    I will do what I love to do

    Perhaps
    Sometimes It’s not right
    But I can learn it better
    To make it the best ahead


    My Idol Was a Loser

    I open the window
    There’s a flash of sunlight
    Burn my skin
    Burn my heart too

    I can see from here
    A loser that I’ve humiliated
    To be a success people ever
    Yea, I can see it
    A big poster with his name on it

    Can’t believe it!
    How could...
    Such a pathetic one
    To be charismatic one

    I open my cell
    Try to find news about him
    Here we go to the news
    “Best founder of an advanced machine”
    It even can’t be imagined

    For a moment the bell rings
    A handsome man
    With beautiful flowers
    Stands in front of my door

    Where his stupid glasses?
    What’s going on with his geeky outfit?
    Everything changing like magic!
    “Thanks for supporting me all the time”
    His voice resounds in my head


    He must be kidding me!
    I never support him with sweet words
    Then he said wisely
    “A true support is not always sweet words
    Sometimes, the honest word is necessary
    To make me as a winner
    Sometimes it’s rude, but it’s true,
    Thank you “

    He smiled
    Kiss my hand
    And I congrats him
    He is my Idol now


    There are still more poems to come so don’t forget to subscribe and follow my Instagram @ibibazhr

    LihatTutupKomentar