Happy Halloween Quotes
Halloween is upon us, and we couldn't be more excited. We're ready to decorate pumpkins, make a few DIY costumes, and even conjure up some cute Halloween crafts. But to truly put is in the spooky spirit, we need to read these Halloween quotes and share them with our friends on Instagram. There's something for everyone on this list, whether you're looking for something cute, funny, or truly scary. We have short messages from your favorite movies, authors, and celebrities to help inspire you this October.
Halloween 2022: Wishes
- Halloween is a time for dressing up and having some fantastic fun to remember. Wish you a very Happy Halloween.
- I wish that your Halloween is all treats and no tricks, enjoy the tasty food and candies. Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you a fun Halloween full of magical surprises. May you have lots of treats that are good to eat!
- I hope that Halloween brings out your goofy side and you have fun with endless dance and music. Happy Halloween.
Halloween 2022: Messages
- Halloween is your chance to turn all your scary dreams into reality. Become a monster and scare someone as tonight it’s all fun.
- May you get the yummiest treats and sweetest candies in your bucket tonight!
- Hope that you have a pleasantly frightful day and fun night this Halloween.
- You are the cutest pumpkin in the patch, have a scary good time this Halloween.
Halloween 2022: Quotes
- “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” – L.M. Montgomery
- “It’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus!” – Max, Hocus Pocus
- “If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.” – Douglas Coupland
- “Magic is really very simple, all you’ve got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.” – Aggie Cromwell, Halloweentown
Instagram Halloween Captions
It's spooky season, witches, and there's so much to do. Your weekends are probably jammed packed with hiking or apple picking with your family, binge-watching scary movies with your boo, and ofc, preparing for Halloween. No matter how you plan to spend the big night, celebrating Halloween with an Instagram post is a must, so you have to find the perfect caption.
- Feeling gourd, like I should.
- Don't make me get the flying monkeys.
- Tricks or it didn't happen.
- Orange you excited for Halloween?
- The haunt is on for more candy.
- Come as you *aren't.*
- Trick or treat yo'self.
- Ghouls rule and boys drool.
- Bat to the bone.
- Feeling brew-tiful!
- You can't always get what you wand.
- Bone to be wild.
- You say witch like it's a bad thing.
- This costume is eerie-sistible.
- In the Halloween spirits!
- Get in, we're going haunting.
- Here for the boos.
- Time to get this party startled!
- If the broom fits, fly it.
- Creepin' it real.
- Fangs for the memories.
- No tricks, just treats.
- Who run the world? Ghouls.
- Not every witch lives in Salem.
- Having a bloody good time!
- Oh my ghouls!
- If you've got it, haunt it.
- Meet my boo crew.
- New face, who 'dis?
- Can be bribed with candy.
- Bugs and hisses to my witches!
- Too ghoul for school.
- Demons are a ghoul's best friend.
- You bewitch me!
- I cannot be held responsible for any missing candy.
- Ghouls just want to have fun.
- Witch way to the candy?
Captions For Halloween
If you're serving squad goals in matching costumes with your besties, use creepy quotes from your favorite '80s horror flick as the caption for your carousel post. Let your spellbinding costume or ghoulishly good decorations do all the talking when you caption your reel with a hilarious pun. Dressing up as a music legend known for their spooky hits (all hail the King of Pop, Michael Jackson)? Use a lyric from one of their most thrilling singles to spook your followers into flooding your comments with praise.
"There is something haunting in the light of the moon." — Joseph Conrad
"On Halloween you get to become anything that you want to be." — Ava Dellaira
"Some people are born for Halloween." — Stephan Graham Jones
"We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones." — Stephen King
"Where there is no imagination there is no horror." — Arthur Conan Doyle
"Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen. Voices whisper in the trees, 'tonight is Halloween!'" — Dexter Kozen
"When the witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers 'tis near Halloween." — Unknown
"The moon has awoken with the sleep of the sun, the light has been broken; the spell has begun." — Midgard Morningstar
"Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat." — Nicholas Gordon
"There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight." –Unknown
"Nothing on Earth is so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night." –Steve Almond
"Normal people scare me." — Tate, American Horror Story
"Ghosts and goblins come to play on October's final day!" –Rusty Fischer
"Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble."–Macbeth
"Every day is Halloween, isn't it? For some of us." –Tim Burton
"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death." –Severus Snape
"Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" —Glinda, The Wizard of Oz
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes." –William Shakespeare
"Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story." –Mason Cooley
"Be afraid. Very afraid."— The Fly
"Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!"— Dracula
"You’ve crossed a line, and you’re stuck on the other side now." –Money Heist
Don't be surprised when you're the talk of spooky season after you check out the best Halloween Instagram captions for selfies of your costumes, posts of you trick-or-treating, and pics of all of the amazing candy you score.
There are two kinds of people: Those who start decorating for Halloween in August and those who can't get into the Halloween spirit until late October. If your yard is already draped in fake cobwebs or other Halloween decor ideas, a surefire way to get into the creepy-crawly mood is to read up on some of the spookiest Halloween quotes and sayings about the trick-or-treater's favorite holiday. (We also recommend listening to "Monster Mash" and playing Halloweentown in the background. You know, for the full Halloween effect.)
1. "Anyone could see that the wind was a special wind this night, and the darkness took on a special feel because it was All Hallows' Eve." Ray Bradbury, American Author
2. "During the day, I don't believe in ghosts. At night, I'm a little more open-minded." Unknown
3. "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble." William Shakespeare, Macbeth
4. "Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see." Edgar Allan Poe, American Writer
5. "Where there is no imagination there is no horror." Arthur Conan Doyle, British Writer
6. "Villainy wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue." Ichabod Crane, Sleepy Hollow
7. "No good deed will I do again." Elphaba, Wicked
8. "Witch parking. All others will be toad." Unknown
9. “Goodbye cruel world.” Winifred Sanderson, Hocus Pocus
10. "The world turned upside down—in a good way—for one black velvet night." Karen Fortunati, American Author
Quote For Halloween
- "It’s as much fun to scare as to be scared." — Vincent Prince
- “Evil has only the power that we give it.” — Ray Bradbury, “Something Wicked This Way Comes”
- "I am the pumpkin king." — Poor Jack, "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
- "Last night you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again." — Morticia, "The Addams Family"
- "Every day is Halloween, isn’t it? For some of us." — Tim Burton
- "She’d always loved Halloween. A magic night. A night when anything could happen. Monsters could be real. Magic could whisper in the air." — Cynthia Eden
- "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones." — Stephen King
- “Anyone could see that the wind was a special wind this night, and the darkness took on a special feel because it was All Hallows’ Eve.” — Ray Bradbury, “The Halloween Tree”
- “It’s Halloween! It’s Halloween! The moon is full and bright and we shall see that can’t be seen on any other night.” — Jack Prelutsky, “It’s Halloween”
- “If I cannot inspire love, I will cause fear!” — Mary Shelley, “Frankenstein”
- “Flip the switch and let the cauldron bubble!” — Aunt Frances Owens, “Practical Magic”
Halloween Captions Instagram
Halloween isn't just a day, it's a season that's filled with picture-perfect activities like: apple picking, pumpkin picking, painting pumpkins and of course, dressing up in the very best costume for you or your family. You may even have multiple clever Halloween costumes planned this year. Or, perhaps you're just going to hang low, watch some scary movies and feast on some festive desserts. Whatever is on your list this October, you're likely going to be snapping a ton of photos, and we just know they are going to be good. So you'll need the perfect Halloween Instagram caption to go with 'em, and that's where we come in.
Cute Halloween Captions For Instagram
- halloween instagram captions
- What's up, pumpkin?
- Ghouls just wanna have fun!
- This witch can be bribed with chocolate.
- No tricks, just treats!
- Keep calm and scare on.
- Something wicked this way comes.
- Cutest pumpkin in the patch.
- Eat, drink, and be scary.
- Too cute to spook.
- Boo from the crew.
- Everything’s better with a little magic.
- Witchful thinking.
- Happy Howl-oween.
- Creature feature.
- A real witch is nothing without her ghoul friends.
- Too ghoul for school.
- Bad to the bone.
- Bugs and hisses.
- Having a boo-tiful night.
- This is where the magic happens.
- You’ve got me under your spell.
- Brrr … it’s cold in here. There must be some spirits in the atmosphere!
- Keep calm and carry a wand.
- Mischief managed.
- Ready, set, ghoul!
- Absolutely fa-boo-lous.
- Ghouls just wanna have fun.
- My broomstick runs on scares.
- Mummy of the year.
- Keep calm and carry a wand.
- Have a fang-tastic Halloween.
- A better costume than me? That's just witch-ful thinking.
- Witch-ing you a very Happy Halloween!
- Have a Scary Halloween and Happy Boo Year!