-->

Short Dark Quotes about Life And Love Aesthetic

    dark quotes




    Short Dark Quotes about Life And Love Aesthetic





    1."Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." ― Martin Luther King Jr.

    2. "To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes."

    - John Locke.

    3. "I don't wanna be alone

    In the darkness anymore."

    - Eminem, 'Darkness'.

    4. "The darkness declares the glory of light."

    - T. S. Eliot.

    5. 'There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights."


    Dark Quotes For Instagram



    6. "Darkness approaches from outside. I feel no light inside me strong enough to resist it."

    - Christopher Pike.

    7. "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness."

    - Carl Jung.

    8. "I know a thing or two about pain and darkness."

    - Twenty One Pilots, 'Lane Boy'.

    9. "I have come to lead you to the other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice."

    - Dante.

    10. "All darkness vanished, when I saw the lamp within my heart."

    - Kabir


    Dark Quotes about Life



    11. "It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

    - William L. Watkinson.

    12. "What hurts you blesses you. Darkness is your candle. Your boundaries are your quest."

    13. "There is something in even the darkest situations that we can make a positive in our lives."

    - Deborah Norville.

    14. "No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

    - Terry Pratchett

    15. "Education is the movement from darkness to light."

    - Allan Bloom.


    Dark Quotes about Love



    16. "Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness."

    - Barbara Johnson.

    17. "Understanding does not cure evil, but it is a definite help, inasmuch as one can cope with a comprehensible darkness!"

    - Carl Jung.

    18. "The Prince of Darkness is a gentleman!"

    - William Shakespeare, 'King Lear'.

    19. "Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift."

    20. "Hello darkness, my old friend! I've come to talk with you again!"

    - Simon & Garfunkel, 'Sound Of Silence'.

    21. "I walk in the darkness so that others may see the light."

    - Unknown.*

    22. "Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding."

    - Tom Hardy as Bane, 'The Dark Knigh Rises'.

    23. "Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness."

    - Anne Frank.

    24. "Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people."

    - Carl Jung.

    25. "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

    - Edgar Allan Poe.

    26. "Will you love me?

    Even with my dark side?"

    - Kelly Clarkson, 'Dark Side'.

    27. "There is a dark side of me - it's the side people don't really get to see. I think everyone has that."

    - Bishop Briggs.

    28. "Fear grows in darkness; if you think there's a bogeyman around, turn on the light."

    - Dorothy Thompson.

    29. "I'm afraid of the dark, so I have a lot of night-lights."

    - Lara Flynn.

    30. "Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living."

    - Helen Keller.

    31. "Night never had the last word. The dawn is always invincible."

    - Hugh B. Brown.

    32. "Listen, the obvious thing to remember is without dark, there is no light, and without light, there is no dark."

    33. "Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself."

    - Desiderius Erasmus.

    34. "I think we all have light and dark inside us."

    - Sean Penn.

    35. "It's so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone."

    - John Steinbeck.

    36. "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light."

    - Helen Keller.

    37. "On the wide and silent plain, darkening the bright daylight, she turns midday into darkness."

    - Enheduanna.

    38. "You want it darker

    We kill the flame!"

    - Leonard Cohen.

    39. "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle."

    - Francis of Assisi.

    40. "I sometimes have a tendency to walk on the dark side."

    - J. K. Rowling.

    41. "At the darkest moment comes the light."

    - Joseph Campbell.

    42. "It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright."

    - Stephen King.

    43. "The night is darkest just before dawn!"

    - Harvey Dent, 'The Dark Knight'.

    44. "Once you conquer your selfish self, all your darkness will change to light."

    - Rumi.

    45. "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."

    - J. K. Rowling.

    46. "We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

    - Plato.
    LihatTutupKomentar