-->

Sweet Romantic Love Poems And Quotes 2021-2022

    Sweet Romantic Love Poems And Quotes

    Romantic Love Poems


    Romantic Love Poems - Everyone has a romantic side, but not everyone is able to convey their feelings and feelings through poetry. Therefore, writers who are able to compose poetry with deep meaning will usually be famous and remembered by many people.


    For those of you who are thinking of making expressions of love through poetry for lovers, here are some of the best love poems that can be inspiration and examples of good love poems.


    Romantic Love Poems

    Romantic Love Poems

    Romantic Poem : Love is you


    Love is water

    Flow to refresh,

    not wash away

    let alone drown


    Love is the sun

    Not burning coals,

    but shines a hue

    animate and inspire


    Love is the wind

    Softly flowing through the heart

    Creating true cool

    Blow sad wounds in the heart


    Until it's gone, it doesn't come back

    Love is rain

    Fall to grow

    Seeps into the roots of the heart

    In order to grow lush goodness


    Love is light

    Bright and warm,

    not sad sad

    not dazzling


    Love is me

    For you,

    O my darling


    Romantic Poem : Fall in love with me

    Romantic Love Poems

    Your eyes..

    It really dazzles my eyes.

    Like lightning splitting the earth.

    Amazed by your charm.


    I'm stuck..

    I'm amazed..

    By your gentle carving and seduction.

    You are so perfect in my eyes.


    Am I really in love..

    Who are you..

    Can I get to know you

    I want to hold your heart.


    I can't forget your caress.

    The first time you touched my hand.

    Gently, politely, affectionately.

    This is a picture of my happiness.


    Sweet And Romantic Love Poems 


    Romantic Poem : Darling

    Romantic Love Poems

    Your beautiful face decorates the day

    Your sweet smile melts my heart

    Day after day feels lonely

    If your laughter doesn't accompany

    Stay calm

    Because to me you mean so much


    I beg you…

    Don't ever intend to go

    Or the feeling to hate

    Because I want you to stay here

    Accompany…

    Keeping the heart that you have locked


    Romantic Poem : Always Forever

    Romantic Love Poems

    You are a lamp bearer

    Friends of joy and sorrow

    Atma gloomy light


    I chose you on purpose

    I keep it in the chest room

    With all love

    First no second

    Just you and me

    Always and forever


    Romantic Love Poems Short

    Romantic Love Poems

    Romantic love poems are mostly made by a poet or poet. Many people read poetry to express their heart. What is a romantic love poem like?


    "A stormy morning in the heart of summer.

    The clouds moved like small handkerchiefs parting the wind that walked waving them in both hands.

    Countless wind hearts beat above the silence of our love."


    "O, round moon

    visit the window my love

    He sleeps alone

    only friends who miss the heart"


    "Tomorrow, the sun may still be on the ridge

    But I will pray for you who never grasped

    you who are filled with sorrow

    I accompany the universe with love

    My hope is not broad

    Just all happy for you,

    hopefully"


    Romantic Love Poems And Quotes

    Romantic Love Poems

    "Love taught me to see by closing and understanding without needing explanation."


    "Love is simple, if you can't make her laugh, it's enough not to hurt her."


    "Love is mutually reinforcing if you are sincere in togetherness."


    "I need you like a heart needs a beat."


    "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world."


    "Love may be present because of fate but there is nothing wrong with us fighting for each other."


    "Love is where you always have a reason to come back even though you've come so far."


    "In love, giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it just means you're strong enough to let go."


    "You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever."


    "When I am with you, I will let go of all fear and anxiety."

    LihatTutupKomentar