-->

My Nature Poetry Village Life Perspective


    This time my nature poetry takes the viewpoint of the village by my experience a long time ago. It’s part of my expression for the natural beauty of the villages that I have been visited before. Let's just look at the poetry collection below.


    Nature Poetry About Village Life


    village landscape



    1. Nature Poetry: The Village Land

    Turn the lights lined up neatly at the foot of the mountain
    When the Evening begins to spread the night
    Like a flash of jewelry from a distance
    Golden yellow glitter

    The sound of the night begin to chirp
    Adding more lively nature to the land
    I really miss the moment
    I want to go again
    To enjoy the land again
    Quiet village atmosphere
    Always a dream for a tired soul

    The atmosphere of drinking tea and coffee
    With snacks from the village's typical garden
    And the locals that patrol until morning
    So it's a cool moment to get longer each other
    Tell and share, nothing can’t compare

    That's the feel of a village land
    With a beautiful view
    Friendly people
    And the closeness between the locals is never extinct
    The atmosphere is what always makes you miss
    The village land never gets old
    And never get drown

    * The Nature Poetry above takes the viewpoint of the moment in the land of the village. The calm and happy atmosphere feels even though far from the city...

    2. Nature Poetry: Where I Come From

    I was born here
    Among the pine trees
    Among the big mountains
    Between the rice fields,
    valleys and lakes
    In this village, I had been
    With my relatives and friends

    A hut in the middle is a witness
    That I've been there before
    Eat a packet of leaves filled with rice
    Complete with a hot tea
    It’s a pleasure moment
    Simple but deeply to remember

    And don’t get bored to return home
    Because this is the most comfortable
    The place that brings the most peace
    I will always remember
    I will always miss you

    * The second poetry of nature is an expression of a friend who was born and grew up in the atmosphere of the countryside, he gave a small portion in the form of poetic words…

    3. Nature Poetry: Morning Symphony

    The green grass
    Bring wet dew seed
    Moisturizes all dryness

    The breeze is cold
    Whack the fog that is still unwilling to move
    Covered the village softly

    A cup of coffee and sweet potatoes
    Enter the soul that will goes
    Color the morning blue and shining
    This atmosphere always be in my heart
    One day you will be missed

    Traditional village-style song
    Heard from the corner of space
    By the Grandfather's old radio
    Which until now still on

    The fish pond water bubbling
    Add more sense in the morning
    Full of beauty blend in a symphony

    * The third poetry above is an expression that is felt when traveling to the countryside. The sounds of nature are so memorable that is always remembered when visiting by…

    4. Nature Poetry: Like a Fairy Tale

    Sound of a rooster crowing
    Makes me move from my sleep
    I open up the window to see
    The natural beauty of living

    From the distance, I can see
    The landscape of the village
    Wide-open no blocking at all
    It feels fresh and pure

    Then I try to walk around
    To see another thing
    A valley covered by green and brown
    With a variety of colorful flowers
    Alongside from the pathway

    Come to enter more deeply again
    To see the people of the valley
    Their house just like a toy
    Not build by the stone
    Just by the large log
    That can hold it forever

    Try to get in touch with the locals
    While the sun still shy behind the clouds
    While the birds can’t stand to live in the nest
    They all blend together in harmony
    So natural, can’t be found in a big city
    It’s a fairyland full of dream and peace

    * The poetry above illustrates a bit of natural scenery that is truly unique and beautiful that has never been found in big cities. Just like in a fairy tale the land so beautiful and existed in our world covered by the green and the mist of the mountain.


    lake landscape


    5. Nature Poetry: Lake on the Edge of the Village

    Row my little boat
    To chase up my neighborhood
    Try to be the first one to see
    The beauty of the lake nature
    Hidden from the side of my village
    The tree witness my path
    And the rivers smile upon me
    While the wind keep pushing me forward
    Give a fresh and shady impression

    The water looks so calm
    Get rid of the nerves and stress
    While the grass swing
    Try to invite me to lay down
    Comfortably and peacefully

    Lake on the edge of my village
    It’s a favorite place to go
    Spending a whole day with the lake
    It’s a place for relaxing
    Without worried about anything

    The last Poetry above is an expression when enjoying a lake at the side of a village, a lake atmosphere so quiet with the sounds of nature symphonies gives its own style and also refreshes our mind and soul.

    -------------------------------------------------- ---------

    That’s, for now, guys, I hope my collection gave us some inspiration, and I hope we can respect nature for more. Don't forget to subscribe for the latest articles with some different angles for sure...

    LihatTutupKomentar