-->

Romantic Quote For Your Lovers Very Romantic

    MyPoem : Hello guys this time I want to share some of romantic quote with different angle side of love. Take a look my love quote collection below guys :

    romance quote
    romance quotes


    Things About Romantic Quote 


    When you fall in love, the world seems more beautiful. Falling in love also bring out a romantic side. There are many love quotes that come from people who are fall in love.

    However, falling in love also carries the risk of heartbreak. People say, someone who falls in love must be ready to feel heartbreak. Here's ten romantic mention that you can give to your partner, check it out :


    My Romanitc Quote 


    "If destiny with us, our paths will certainly meet. Let the time and the universe work together for our heart."


    "We sit on the bridge to blend our love into the deep"


    "Even the rain can't stop our moment together"


    "My Love For You Like The Raindrops, small, but many"


    "I will find you soon or later, patient my love, patient"


    "Sometimes I need to be alone, not angry with you just to make sure my heart always with you"


    "Sometimes I love you very simply. The other times I love you brutally and blindly. What you have to understand is that I always love you no matter what will happen."


    "Love gives color, which can be seen by blind eyes. Longing is a quite song, which can be heard by deaf ears. A sincere smile from you can break down the darkness in my lonely heart.”


    "I have faith on you, until the end of life. Let me guard your heart, and marry you. I know we are not romance-drunk teenagers who want to get married without considering other factors."


    "Love does exist, so he won't make it up. Let's build our love together. If it's not with you, my heart can't be true."


    "Let our story spread out across the sky, let we share our world together. In the name of love I give you my soul without any foul.”


    "I love you as you are. I love you as who I am. There's no need to fake yourself. The way you are is more charming and it feel amazing!"


    "You're safe with me. I'll protect you from everything that makes you feel down, even if it's from myself."


    "For me, falling in love with you is a logical things to do, there is no limit for me to love you everyday."


    "Some are better than me or you, but we agree to walk together. It’s not about status, it’s more deep than that. I want to spend my whole life with you without any regret…”


    "You are with me at the lowest point of life. You are the one that I want to be with. The most important after my family, and I want you to become part of it."


    Romantic Love Saying


    Not just by word you can express your love to partner. You can give them a nice romantic illustration with the short image too. here's some example romantic image you can share to your partner : 


    romantic quote
    romantic sayings

    romantic quote
    romantic sayings

    romantic quote
    romantic sayings

    romantic quote
    romantic sayings



    True Love Quote


    “I love you. I want to always be with you. In every time of my life, stay with me and we wil create our own history.”


    “We love each other before we are born. We meet longing who is calling. We are one in two part and we can’t be replace…”


    “If love, say it. Ten or a hundred times a day is fine. If love, prove it. Your word of love is a nice thing to heard, but your action of love is the most thing I’m waiting for.”


    “I feel comfort with you. Being a lovers for a such a long time never been easy. We must survive I believe we can make it together.”


    “I don’t know is it true love or not, I just want you to know that I wanna be with you everyday. So I don’t have to feel alone anymore every night.”


    “My dear, we are together by the Most Love forever. With all the differences, we fall in love each other and getting stronger.”


    “You are my choice. You are the best of me, and vice versa. I believe that you are born just for me.”


    “You and the kids are my world. Although the entire universe refuses, as long as you are around I will be fine.”


    “I never feel regret when walking with you, even when I’m doing wrong later.”


    “My true love is for you and your family, to the God, and the universe. I won't mess around because you are so precious.”


    Short Romantic Mention


    Below are the short romantic illustration image :


    romantic quote
    romantic love quote

    romantic quote
    romantic love quote

    romantic quote
    romantic love quote

    romantic quote
    romantic love quote



    Powerful Romantic Saying


    "You are the reason that I live for"


    "Your look press down my ego, I can't mad on you."


    "I am melting when you starring deep on me."


    "I can't pretend on you, yess I am falling in love with you."


    That was my collection of romantic quotes for your partner, hopefully it can give you ideas and inspiration to keep remain loyal to your partner. Don’t forget to share the content and subscribe okay, thanks to come, bye for now!


    LihatTutupKomentar