-->

Collection of Nature Poem The Mountain Landscape

    The earth provides us so many lessons on it. This time my nature poem collection will take a perspective on mountain nature. It has a message for us to learn to become wiser again, I hope that for sure. Now, let's just look at the collection of nature poem below:



    mountain

    Nature Poem Of Mountain


    1. Nature Poem: Relaxing Moment

    My eyes feel so tired
    Exhaust by the daily routine
    I decided to run away for a while
    Try to refreshed my eyes in a flash

    To the edge of town, further and further away
    So I can’t see the tall building again,
    I feel sick and tired to look my back again
    My head filled with numbers,
    That soon will become blowers

    Now I’m just alone
    Walk with grass and trees
    Near the local's village
    I see the huge mountain
    Stared up amazing
    It’s bigger than my hometown
    Curiosity spread out
    Try to find what happens there
    While the cloud keep following me
    Covering me above from the soft sunlight
    And help me to walk into the right way
    With the sound of nature accompany me
    The grass and the trees shamble by the wind
    The animal sing a song that I never heard before
    This is exactly what I'm looking for
    The peace that I want it before
    A moment of relaxing, without numbering


    2. Nature Poem: My Hidden Paradise

    I walked among the green grass
    In the backyard of my grandmother's house
    Traced down the end of the road
    And I found a hidden paradise there

    A small lake that is so beautiful
    With bushes and shrubs no doubt
    Decorated by the wildflowers
    Without any look of a glowers

    From a distance a mountain stand by
    Like a King in a blue throne
    Decorated with green trees as the lace

    The sounds of birds and animals greet
    Sound like a symphony
    Very natural like a fairy tale
    Just like watching out the nature orchestra
    I will make this as my favorite place
    A hidden paradise
    In my beloved hometown

    mountain landscape


    3. Nature Poem: The Work of God

    Homecoming trip
    Into something encouraging
    Meet with friends and relatives
    But that’s not the things that I miss about
    Going into my hometown,
    It means watching out the landscape
    And I never feel down

    When the speed of the vehicle has crossed the village border
    The sense of nature showing slowly
    The fields, the mountains, the lakes,
    And the other panorama that can be told one by one

    The wet air of nature
    I miss that much
    And the wind breeze
    Is my favorite moment to feel

    Rows of mountains look elegant and strong
    Surround by the fields, with a small lake on it
    The trees  and the green grass blend together
    It’s a huge painting
    And I walk down on the painting itself!
    Just like to read comic books
    And see the characters on the books

    This moment is one of the best in my life
    I Never satisfied, and never get bored
    The more I see the more I sink
    In the charm of the mystery
    The God creation makes me fill with harmony

    4. Natural Poetry: Climbing Moment

    I can’t imagine such a thing
    A big beautiful mountain in a range
    Makes me curious,
    Full of excitement
    A place full of puzzles
    Still wild and still untouched

    Need strong will to climb up
    A couple of supplies were made
    The rocks and the wild trees can’t block
    Yes they can hold me for a moment
    By the challenges they gave
    But my will stronger than nature
    And I stop when I already on the top

    The pathway still long to go
    And the fog begin to interrupt my path
    But yet again, I will keep pushing  forward

    Get through by the cliff
    To reach out the edge of the cliff
    And finally, the sunrise in front of me
    Now, I just sit and enjoy the moment
    Being on the top of a mountain
    I feel energizes, this is a great moment
    Watching the sunset on the edge of the mountain
    Very addictive, very charming
    It feels eternal deep in my soul

    -------------------------------------------

    Those are some nature poems with mountain perspective. Hopefully, it can inspire and feel the sense of nature. By the way, don't forget to subscribe for the latest updates still more poems to go…

    LihatTutupKomentar