-->

My Poem About Nature Full Of Life Meaning

    Nature gives so many benefits and color on life, there are many lessons we can take with nature. This time the poetry collection takes a general view of nature which is an expression of the natural beauty of God's creation. Let's just look at the nature poetry below...



    nature life

    Poetry About Nature Full of Meanings


     1. Nature Poetry: Nature Painting

    God, thank you
    You make the most beautiful paintings on earth
    When I sit cross-legged
    On this hill
    I look upon the creation of You
    My gratitude toward you swelled

    You gave nature as an inspiration
    Make me enjoy to live on
    Look at the natural surroundings,
    So much green blend with the blue of the sky
    I lay down on the grass
    Enjoy the moment for now

    The tall reeds block my view
    I closed my eyes and feel the air
    The night breeze will coming soon
    Changing the sun that shining gloomily

     I'm still listening
    What the bird whistles on the branches
    He was really closed
    Especially when nature has been lulled
    Sign that the cold and silence will come

    2. Nature Poetry: Sea God

    I know,
    This realm is yours
    This sea
    Is your kindness
    The wave,
    Is your power


    A breeze in the downstream
    The wave loud flowing by
    The same speed and packaging
    Often tries to drive away

    So, what will I write like?
    A thousand lines are scratched
    Just another story to tell
    With peace of the ocean

    Even the waves try to look down
    Break the neck swollen with curves
    And overtaken by the high seas
    There are people say;
    “don't be spoiled by the experience”
    That's all from you,
    The sea god
    The mighty above all

    3. Nature Poetry: The Beach

     On the seashore
     I close my eyes
     Even still tired
     I don't know what to do
    And what happens next
    Still don’t have an idea

    Now,
     I lay on the sand
     Surrounding with thousands of scattered garbage
     I can only stay silent
     Think deeply again and again
    Bring the old memories

     Back then, I still remembered
     My eyes see
     The pine tree is very neat
     Now it's getting worn out without being treated
     the weeds are trying to laugh,
     scold me who was only able to stay silent

     A breeze that was once cool
     Now I feel very faint
     But I still hope
     One day, nature remains the same
     Give us more pleasure to come
    Like the old days who never gone
    In my eternal memory…

    nature beauty

    4. Nature Poetry: I Love My Home

     Father, children, and mother
     They have all gone home
     Bathing and cooking
    The same day, the same moment
     Make food for the night
    Have a nice talk to share things together

     The birds began to fly low
     They return to the nest
     In the dark trees
     Sign for the sun,
    To hide now for a moment

     Just like us
     The bird flies away to wander
     But still, no way back
     Come home to rest in silence


    Earth is a big house
    That loved by everybody
    A peaceful house
    With calm and happiness
    We must keep the balance
    For the sake of the world


    5. My Quiet Village

     The calm mountain water
     Filled with the shade trees, very shady
     My eyes see, something beautiful
     The nature thought that to me
    That I will remember this forever

     Far away there
     In a shady, while hidden by the trees
     Smoke began to rise
     From the kitchen of the house
    which began to emerge one by one

     Spacious fields saw from far away
     The streets are quiet
     When the sun begins to slowly set
     Everything is beautiful,
     I will never forget
    The moment of the village
    The natural feeling of the nature
    Peace and calm without any pressure
    The feeling that you never feel before


    We can take many signs of god while we look up upon the nature. We are also must be in harmony with the surrounding nature, to keep the balance of the earth so we can feel and gratitude about our life. If you still want to see the latest poetry content, you can subscribe and don't forget to share it, ok?

    LihatTutupKomentar